Lies, lies, lies

Saturday Morning, 8 a.m

I woke up to the sound of my Phone, vibrating non-stop. I quickly picked it up and unlocked my phone (with one squinted eye) and saw that it was notifications from Instagram. I went onto Instagram and had over 50 comments. All from different people.

Most of the comments were from different opinions like the people that didn't see the 'piggy back ride' called me horrible names. The people from my school think that we're dating and some jealous girls called me a slut.

What the hell I can't believe this video is all over social media now. This is so stupid. I cried for an hour. Thinking, how can I change this? Do I get back at her? I can't shes like this gorgeous queen.

Jack unfollowed me on Instagram and Blocked me one whats app. That made me cry even more. I need to talk to someone but who? My sister doesn't care, my mom would tell my dad. I have nobody. 

I sat on the bed and hugged my cushion tight. As if I was holding onto the edge of a cliff, so that I wouldn't fall to my death.

I've always wondered why people are so evolved over social media. That peoples opinions matter. That even If you try to be yourself you get judged. That the popular girls are the only ones that really matter. We say this over an over an decide that we don't care anymore but it's so hard. They get all the guys, and I get the weird ones asking or nudes. I care at how many 'Likes"they get and I care about the people they 'tag'. I just feel like nothing would really matter if I wasn't set on this planet. Like I was some Mistake or I was set here to make the popular people stand out. 

I'm over thinking this. It's probably just me thinking about things like this. I feel so stupid.

12 P.M

I guess I fell asleep. It doesn't feel like it though. I heard knocking on my door. It was my mother. 

"Honey, are you OK? You have Blood red eyes and you haven't been out your room all morning."

I wanted to say 'I'm fine' but the words couldn't come out. My throat felt desert dry and my eyes were saw.

"You can ignore me, but that won't solve anything. Your dad told me everything. I don't like this 'lying' OK?! What happened to you."

My mother just stood up and slammed the door behind her.

I got out of bed, and just looked out the window.

What did I do to deserve this?

Monday

I woke up late and had to rush to get ready.

I was forced to walk to school today.

On the way into the gates, I saw Jack. I had this feeling of a little excitement when I saw him. Amy, what the heck? Do you like him that way?

He looked at me, then immediately that gorgeous smirk vanished. 

It felt like everyone was looking at me, judging me. I walked passed Jack and I could feel his negative energy run through me. My mood just dropped. I felt depressed. 

The rest of the day was busy with work. It helped me get this stupid drama out of my head for at least three hours. Then Break came.

I sat alone in the corner of the field, on a blue wooden bench. Eating my peanut butter sandwich.

I spotted Amanda and her group and they all were staring at me, like a hawk. I could feel them judging me. I sat on the other side of the bench, with my back facing towards them.