Well...wasn't expecting that

Ember looked at Angel in front of her and was trying to decide if it was worth the hassle of killing an Angel.

An Archangel at that, yeah no one has seen him as him in a long time but maybe there was a way to kill him without the power surge..............nah to much effort.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well, it is more of a question of what I can do for you my dear?"

Ember looks at Gabriel like he lost his mind more than she already thought.

"What the hell is wrong with everyone?"

Now Gabriel was looking at Ember strangely then after a few moments he realised she has no bloody idea what he was going on about, then paled because he realised that now she saw the look on his face he would have to tell.

After a few minutes of inner turmoil he decided to throw the other Angels and Demons under the bus because they did not tell her.

"So...........your pregnant?"

Ember looked at Gabriel like he had lost his ever loving mind.

"What are you talking about you fool? I am not pregnant!"

Gabriel was swallowing hard because he was saw her look and suddenly started to sweat....could angels even do that but now they can.

"You are and with Twins by the looks of it but strangely different fathers?"

Ember was hoping he was messing with her but she knew he was not because Gabriel had a serious look and that never really happens with him.

"How?"

Gabriel looks at her amused with a small smirk on his nervous face.

"Well.ehen to people had a certain urge.."

Ember slap his harm hard causing him to wince.

"I know that you dick head, I mean I have only slept with one guy this past year and he is a Mikealson, so who the fuck snuck there baby inside me?"

Gabriel looked confused then stepped closer to her before his hand on her belly, she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well my little Fire, Klaus Mikealson is the father to one child and the other father is......"

*********************************

Sorry its such a short chapter but I wanted to let you all know the direction, I owed you that much for waiting for so long.