The dance of life

Ember sat in the living room by the fire place of the Salvatore Boarding House reading old magazine's while sipping some of Damon's oldest Bourbon, a little relax time was what she needed after a quick hun that had taken her out of Mystic falls for a week but came back a few hours ago, she found Elijah with a dagger in his chest in the cellar which was...interesting and decided to leave it in to see what the others would do, when the door slams shut but Ember doesn't lift her head but pays attention.

"Good morning, Damon"

Katherine of all people walks in

He looks at her then rushes over and pushes her against the wall by the throat.

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave."

"What is your problem?"

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work."

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?"

Having to hold the snort in because even Ember can tell its Katherine.

He releases her. Stefan walks into the room.

"What the hell's going on here?"

" I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?"

Stefan rushes over to Elena and pushes her against the wall by the throat.
They go do a back and forth and I have to let out my laughter. They all turn and Katherine suddenly has a flash a fear on her face but quickly hides it.

"What is she doing here?"
Elena trying to ignore me but I chuckle.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb."

"How's that possible?"

When Stefan says this ember snorts that for a vampire he knows nothing about the family that made their type of vampire.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills."

Ember says to have a little fun and beat Katherine to the punch.

"I don't want either of you here. Get them out of here"

"You need me, Elena. You all do"

Katherine says with a smirk.

Ember looks at her with a smile and says "Like hell."

Katherine does her best to ignore me and returns her attention to the trio.

"We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off."

Elena looks ready to explode with her reply "I don't need your help and I don't want it."

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?"

Ember looks at her with a smile about to open my mouth but Damon cuts in.

"If you know something, say it or get out."

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch...maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite."

She clears my throat and Katherine looks at Ember and gives her a glare letting her know Jenna is off limits.she swallos and walks away.

Ember throws the rest of my Bourbon back and grab my bag then grab Elena walking past the trio before stopping and looking at Elena.