so what...

Ember pulls up to the Gilbert house with a some pleasant memories and some that are not.

She grabs her bag off the passenger seat. She looks up and down the street then looks at her black Jean's, black steel top capped boots with her purple top and leather jacket.
She looks completely out of place but shrugged and walks up the stairs to the front door.

Ember takes a deep breath and lifts her hand to knock the door before it pulls open.

She faces a tall man with blue eyes and she looks at him and instantly knows he is a vampire but what type.

"Katherine"

The vampire looks at her then rushes towards her with vains appear at the bottom of his eyes, ah...he was made form Mikaelson family.
She drops her bag in a instant and grabs him and he does her.
As he pushes her back she kicks her legs up as she hits the pillar with her feet and throws herself forward then around so she is choking the vampire then pulls out a wooden stake from her coat pocket but as she is about to plunge it in his chest, she is thrown off of him but rolls on the grass of her lawn and goes to a crouch and looks at the two vampires standing there.

"STOP....please"

Elena comes running out to stop them and Ember raise her eyebrow at her twin and the two vampires are looking at Ember with confusion.

"This isn't Katherine, it is my twin Ember"

Ember stands up and puts her wooden stake back into her coat and makes it vanish. Damon is looking at this new Gilbert with shock that she looks like Katherine but she has green eyes and this one can defend her self, which still surprised him.
Stefan couldn't believe when Elena told him she had a twin sister because he has looked into Elena family history and Ember was not mentioned but now he sees her and he can see she is a Doppëlganger.

Ember just crossed her arms and smirked at the vampires.
Elena looked at her sister, she thought she would have to explain vampires to Ember but looks like she knew about them but she would have to let her know the situation.

"Thank you for coming Ember, I really appreciate it."

"Remember Elena, I am not here for you."

Ember glared at Elena, this has the salvatore brother raising their eyebrows at the tension of the siblings. She walked past Elena, pushed the Salvatore brothers out of her way, grabbing her bag on the way. She looks around the house and sees it hasnt change since left years ago then walks up to the spare room across from Elenas and drops her bag.
Once she puts it away, she goes to Jeremy room and he is laying there with his head phones on.

Ember smiles at her little brother then runs and jumps on him, which causes him to Yelp.
When he looks up and see the sister he has not seen since in years breaks out into a smile then throws himself at Ember.
Ember misses her brother so much because he was her constant support.

"Your home, I missed you. You didn't come home for the funeral"

"No one told me Jer"

"But Elena said she did..."

Ember could see the sadness coming to her little brothers face and she couldn't let that stand.

"Hey, don't worry I am here now"

After a few hours of talking, she needed to eat and headed down stairs.
Once Ember gets to the last step she walks into a stop when 4 pair of eyes lock onto her.

"Ember?"

Ember smiles and her Aunt Jenna and walks to her pulling her aunt into a hug.

"Hey Aunt Jenna, long time."