Chapter Twelve: Loveless Marriage

The two quarrelled in the most provocative and sensual way.

Cassidy already drew a fine line between her and Falco. She made it clear that the only thing she wanted from him is his sperm- nothing more.

Heaven knows he tried to at least establish a good connection between him and Cassidy. He wanted to know her better for the sake of marriage... for the sake of the family they're gonna make together, now that he had already agreed to marry her.

"Is this what you want, Cassidy?" His middle finger traced the slit of her cunt. She breathed in a sharp breath.

"Not here on my kitchen—"

"As I said, you're not the boss of me," he interrupted her. Napasinghap ang dalaga nang biglaan nitong ipinasok ang daliri nito sa kanya. Falco scoffed against her ear when he felt her juices lubricating his finger.

"Say yes, Cassidy. Now." His pointing finger massaged her clit as he commanded her. Napahalinghing ang dalaga sa masarap na kilabot na nagkalat sa kanyang katawan.

But she doesn't want it this way. Cassidy wanted it to be in her bedroom or, maybe, in a nice room. Ayaw niya ring pagbigyan ang binata lalo na't parehas na mainit ang ulo nilang dalawa.

Cassidy gathered up the strength to stand up straight and remove his fingers from her greedy cunt.

"I said not here." Mataman niyang tinitigan ang binata sa mata. He's furious that she's ordering him around.

He's proud and she is also proud. They're not meant to be together because of that but they're too stubborn to admit it. Masyadong matigas ang ulo nilang dalawa para mapansin ang bagay na 'yon.

"We'll marry today, Cassandra." His gray pools drowned her in his anger. "You're gonna be mine today and I..." he gripped her waist with his large palm as if he's claiming something that he owned, "...will fucking tame you."

.

.

.

.

CASSANDRA dressed into her favorite white dress that has an intricate lace designs everywhere. The dress is formal yet it is also hugging her curves really well.

She decided that day to wear the white dress to prepare for an upcoming event.

Hindi niya mawari kung bakit sumusunod siya sa bawat salitang binbitawan ni Falco. There's this anger inside of him that will not fade unless she does whatever he wanted her to do.

Not that she opposes the sudden marriage. Ang ayaw niya lang ay hindi pina-plano ang mga ginagawa. Cassidy also knew that Falco isn't usually like this. Laging planado at kalkulado ang bawat lakad at galaw ng binata.

And then, it hit her. Naalala ni Cassidy ang nai-kuwento sa kanya ni Grim noong hindi pa niya nakikilala si Falco.

.

.

"WHY is that everytime you go outside of this island, you text or call that brother of yours?"

Grim closed the screen of his iPad before gazing at her while she's currently trimming the bushes in her garden. The hem of her red, tier dress is  sprawled beautifully on the muddy floor. Nagmukhang bulaklak na rosas si Cassidy sa hardin na 'yon.

Grim replied, "That is a routine, Ate Cass. Kuya doesn't want to destroy that routine. Magagalit siya."

Cassidy nodded. Naiiintindihan niya ang dahilan na 'yon ng kuya ni Grim. Ruining a routine is frustrating to the core. She knows that feeling very well.