PROLOUGE

Okay, so..

Basically you have a little brother (ur little brother is Gregory btw) and a mom. That's your family. Your parents divorced a few weeks ago and your dad was abusive. Your mom was a little abusive. If she got really mad she would slap you or your brother. Your brother is 9 years old and you are 14. Meaning you are 5 years apart. You and your 'family' moved (when i say family, your dad is out of the picture) you guys moved to Hurricane Utah (idek where that shit is or if it even exists, live with it) that was far away from your dad. You are badass and and cold and won't hesitate to fight, but you can be shy since what happened at 'home'. You would always protect your little brother and you have always done it. Your little brother (Gregory) is extremely badass to, and doesn't really care but he gets scared of mom.

THE AFTON FAMILY

William afton (dad and husband, strange man, owns fredbear family diner, in his 40s)

Clara Afton (mom and wife, loving mom, she's also in her 40s but younger than William)

Micheal Afton (oldest brother, 15, bullies literally everyone, loves his family but has a hard time shoving it)

Elizabeth/Lizzy Afton (middle child, 11, thinks Micheal is annoying)

Evan Afton (youngest, gets bullied by Micheal, shy and cries pretty much, 8, thinks Micheal is mean)

MICHEALS FRIENDS

Bonnie Mask: Chris
Chica Mask: Mark
Freddy Mask: Jeremy