C H A P T E R F O U R (the strange dream)

Next day.
Y/n POV:

I woke up laying on something. Or, more like someone.. I slowly open my eyes rubbing them before gaining the want of actually looking around. I notice I'm in someone else's room.. oh right, I had a sleepover. I force myself to lift my head and saw a brunette boy under me. 'Hm." I think and lay my head back down again.

WAIT..! That brunette boy was.. Micheal Afton..
am I laying ontop of Micheal Afton!? As in the boy I hated at the start but slowly got more and more comfortable around? nuh-uh this was going to fast. I quickly moved away from Micheal and later far away from him, making him face my back.

'Damn, why did I let him do that? I wanted to cuddle with a cute boy, not Micheal Afton! Awe.. I just wanna be loved for once..' I decided not to spend anymore time thinking and instead fall asleep again. As I did so, I had a strange dream..

Y/n POV: (in dream)

I woke up under a bed, it looked like. Cant seem to get myself out of there, I want to move, but my body is stopping me. I then heard something I never wanted to hear again. "Y/n!? Come out you brat, what do you think you are doing?" A cold hearted voice sounded as I heard hard footsteps getting closer. And I knew immediately. My dad. I crawled out from under the bed but I got grabbed by him.

Y/n POV: (in real life/out of dream)

I woke up sweating and I felt a tear on my cheek rolling down all the way from my jawline to my neck. I looked beside me just to check if Micheal was still asleep and he was. He looked sound asleep. I sucked it up and wiped my tears. This is just like a game.

I decided to just get up. I washed my face and got into some clothes. I found out I forgot my shirt. 'Shit..' i thought. I went back into Michaels room and saw him awake. "Good morni- AH!" He got cut off by a shocked expression. Oh yeah, I forgot I only had my bra on. Awkward..

"Hey! Look away!" I rushed. He did so and I explained why I didn't have a shirt on. "Well that's not my problem!" He yelled back in embarrassment. "Just Hand me a goddamn shirt!" He then threw an AC/DC shirt at me and I quickly put it on.

We then sat in silence, just to proceed what just happened. I then decided to break the silence "Hey, why are you still wearing long shirts? And if you don't you have bandage on your arm?" I was kind of worried and I didn't know if this was too early to ask but I did anyway. Why? I have no idea..

"Oh, Uhm- it's nothing, I'm fine, I swear" "oh okay.."
Silence.. "hey, uh earlier in the morning I heard some kind of whimpers, I think they were coming from you. Is everything alright?" Micheal asked sweetly and comforting as I could trust him. He could not know anything.

"Oh, I am alright, don't worry about me!" He just nodded, not convinced. "Kids, theres breakfast!" Clara called. We walked out the door and saw Gregory, Evan and Elizabeth run down the stairs.

Timeskip

"Thank you so much for having them over, you don't know how much this means! Gregory was never good at making friends" our mom thanked. "Oh no worries! Next time, we could maybe go to your house? Then I can also see that man of yours!" Clara said while wiggling her eyebrows teasing my mom.

My mom laughed and so did Clara "oh, of course, Clara! How about Friday?" That's in two days. "Sounds great! I'll write that in my calendar!" Clara smiled. "Alright, Gregory, can you say bye to Elizabeth and Evan?"

Gregory waved. "Bye Lizzy, bye Evan. Thank you for the stay.." he smiled a bit. "Yeah, bye guys. Bye Micheal.." I felt fireworks in my stomach when I said his name- no! You cant love him? Liz and Evan hugged Gregory then me. I were forced to hug Micheal so I did. "Bye, Y/n" that's it. He knows what he's doing.

We then went home and I unpacked my stuff. School started next week so I thought I'd maybe set up a calendar, study or something. The past hours went by just studying and reading. I then decided to watch grease since I didn't have anything better to do.

Next day.

Today it was Thursday, meaning tomorrow the Aftons were coming over and I had to see Micheal. Again. I then decided to clean up my room a bit since I was a teenager yknow. After that I went for a walk to the park I sat on one of the swings and swung back and forth (heh😏) then I heard some loud boys who were laughing, and oh god they were coming this way.

"Damn, this looks exactly like the chick you were talking about, foxy bro" I then decided to look up.
How dare he call me that. There he was. Micheal. He looked shocked. "Y/n?" His friends started at me. "Micheal? Were you taking about me?" The other three boys starred at Micheal. "So this is that chick or what?" Micheal stood there for a second. "No. Just my moms friends daughter. She's nothing."

Excuse me?

Nothing?

Oh I'll give you nothing-

"The fuck? Boy, I thought we were friends AT LEAST!" I got mad. "Hey, I do have a name!" He yelled back. "Oh you do? Sorry, I didn't know I just assumed you were called 'my moms friends son!' Or even better, 'foxy bro!' What's that cringe furry name?" I scolded him.

His friends laughed behind him. "Are you seriously just letting her say that?" They laughed. "Cmon guys! It's not even that funny!" He looked disappointed. "Well, apparently I am a joke to you, and I'm clearly a funny one!" I then walked away, I seriously needed a break.

When I got home my mom greeted me with the worse surprise EVER. "This is your new dad! His name is S/d/n (stepdad name) and he is from now on living with us!" He looked cool enough.. "hey, beautiful" nevermind. he.. flirted? Ew. "Yeah.. I'll just go to my room-" "Y/n. We will have a family night with S/d/n where we will learn eachother more. Now come on."

No.. it's gonna be the same.

//////////////////////|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

HELLOOOO GUYS!! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING BUT HERE