C H A P T E R F I V E (Nothing Matters Anymore)

I sighed as i listened to my heart beat which i could already feel in my ears. I didn't wanna spend time with my stepdad, he's already giving me these weird vibes and I don't like it, if he isn't changing soon then I might just.. "Fine, mom. We will have some family time then.." I got the courage to look up at her and stare directly at her eyes. She shot me a smile and turned around, looking at our calendar.

"The Aftons are visiting us on Friday, don't forget." She shot me an angry glare which quickly turned into a smile. "No mom, I won't forget." I crossed my arms and looked to my left side where Dan stood and he gave me a warm smile, that I did not return back. (I'll just call your stepdad for Dan bc idk I don't wanna say S/D/N 😭)

He looked kind of confused and decided to come closer to me. "Hey kid, are you okay?" Dan asked me but I ignored him. "Look, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable if I ever did, I just wanna be a good dad for you, if that's okay" he patted my back and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Maybe Dan wasn't so bad at all.

"Thank you, Dan. I appreciate that, I really do." I smiled back at him as he nodded and walked over to my mom. I decided to find some board games that we could play for the 'family time'. I got monopoly and some card games and that's it. Mom made some delicious food and then we started playing monopoly.

"YOU OWE ME 100 DOLLARS!!" I yell at my little brother. "BUT I DONT WANNA GIVE YOU A 100 DOLLARS" "BUT YOU HAVE TO" "BUT I DONT WANNA!!" And it went back and forth like that. "Kids!! Can you two calm down? It's just a game and no one's getting hurt. Gregory, you do in fact owe
Y/n 100 dollars" Dan said. I grinned at Gregory since he owes me 100 dollars in monopoly but he just pouts.

"But Y/n actually owes Gregory 200 Dollars" my eyes widened. "WHAT? WHY?" My mouth was wide open. "Because you landed on his property" Dan laughed. Gregory was laughing at me so was my mom and now I was the one pouting. "Fine.."

Friday day lol

Y/n POV:

Today was Friday, also the day where the Aftons were coming to our house for dinner. The past few days I've learnt Dan more and more and he actually isn't that bad, he's actually really cool and nice. I were doing my hair in my room as i heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

I opened the door and saw Micheal holding my favourite flowers. Oh yeah. Micheal. His mom and dad was behind him, Clara carrying Evan and William holding a tray of food for the dinner. but before I could notice Elizabeth, she jumped right into my arms. "Y/N!!" She yelled. I stood there nervously. "She's been talking about you everyday since you slept over! She hasn't been shutting up about how cool you are" Clara giggled.

"Oh my! I missed you too Lizzy" I smiled at her and she returned a big toothy smile. I greeted the others and lastly I greeted Micheal. "Hey, Y/n" he greeted me. "Hi.. just come inside." I didn't hold eye contact with him at all, I was so disappointed in him. "Uh- wait, y/n! I uh.. I'm sorry about a few days ago where I was an asshole but uh.. I got you some flowers that I hope would cheer you up" he handed me my favourite flowers.

I took the flowers from his hand. "Thank you, Micheal. Please just know what you are doing next time" I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then we went in the kitchen and I saw Clara talking with my mom and Dan. Clara was smiling so brightly and she looked so happy, and William was smiling too. I think he were getting along good with Dan. Gregory, Elizabeth and Evan were playing around with some toys and stuff.

I went into the kitchen and got a vase for the flowers. I poured water in the vase and put in the flowers. They were pretty, and they smelt good. I started softly smiling at the sight of the flowers until I decided they should stay on the dinner table. I turned around and was met with Micheal close to me.

"Uh, Micheal.. there's something called privacy" I said and tried to push him away, which didn't work. "Mmm.. I know. But you will have to do something first." He looked at me dreamy. "I.. what" I asked. "Let me borrow your Nintendo. Mum took away mine" I pushed him away. "Gosh, you are such a kid! But I guess you can.." I pulled my Nintendo out of my pocket and handed it to him.

"Thank you! You're the best!!" He then ran off into the living room to play the Nintendo. I sighed. Does it even matter anymore?

////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
HI LOVELY PEOPLE!! SO UH THIS TOOK A MONTH.. I KNOW IM SORRY BUT IVE BEEN SO SO BUSY AND I SWEAR NEXT PART WILL PROBS COME SOON, IVE JUST BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MYSELF MENTALLY BUT UH IM ALIVE😍😍😍😍😍😹😹😹😹😻😻😻