Playboy

"Dinners ready!!" I heard my mom call from the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen with the others right behind me. I was the first one to get there tho. "Hah! Suck it, losers!" I stuck out my tongue in a playful manner and the kids laughed knowing I was joking around. But then Micheal came through.

"I wouldn't mind" he muttered. "What?" I said, very confused. "Nothing" he answered with a slight blush on his cheeks. I sat down at the table as I began thinking. 'What was he saying? Is it even that important?' I sigh. Now I'm just being nosy. I could hear the adults laughing and chatting as I began to zone out.

'What if it was important? Maybe he said something like-' my thoughts got cut off when someone touched my thigh. "Shit! Sorry" Micheal whispers as he quickly removed his hand. I blushed a bit but I just ignored it and replied with a nod. "Would you like some steak, miss y/n?" I turn my head and see Elizabeth holding the plate with the steak on.

"Why yes, i would like some steak thank you" i answered in a very formal way as I bowed my head down a little and took the plate from her and she began to giggle. I smiled at her and took some steak.

*after dinner*

The Afton family decided to go home since it's late and all the kids were tired. Well, almost all, Micheal weren't. "But mum, I'm not tired" Micheal scoffs. "Micheal, you are a very sleepy boy. You know you will regret everything when you wake up!" Clara scolded him.

His cheeks flushed red. He looked embarrassed so he just went with it. "Fine.. I'll put my shoes on" Clara and my mom just talked while William and Dan was talking about mechanical stuff. "Ah, Dan. Did you know I own freddys family diner?" William asked.

"Ahh I've heard of that one before!! Wow, you own that? Must be hard due to all the animatronics, hm?" Dan answered. "Not at all. Ive got my bud Henry to help me out" William smiles. "Ah, okay. But if you need some help then I'm always here. I'm good with animatronic stuff. I also think Y/n would be willing to help sometime if you ask her."

"Well, that's nice Dan. Thank you, I appreciate it" William places a hand on Dan's shoulder. "Of course, buddy" Dan says as he placed his hand on Williams. They then hug eachother and say bye, so did everyone else. "Okay y/n, it's time for bed it's late and you have school soon. Also you, Gregory." My mom said after she closed the door. "Fine mom.. I'll help Gregory to bed too. Goodnight"

"Goodnight!" Dan yelled from the couch. Me and Gregory smiled, and I got him ready for bed. I helped him brush teeth, put on nightclothes and stuff. I tugged hun into bed. "Sissy? I'm nervous for school.. what if they don't like me?" Gregory asked.

I sighed. "Gregory, of course they would like you. You are nice and funny so it would be weird if they didn't like you. Maybe try and sleep to relax?" I told him. He nodded and hugged me right. "I love you sissy!" I giggled. "I love you too lil' bro"

I kissed him on the forehead and said goodnight. Then I quietly closed the door to his room and got into my own bed. But then I started thinking.

'He's right.. what if they don't like him? I might have to be extra overprotective now..' then I fell asleep.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS LMAOSNANAJAI