C H A P T E R S E V E N (School?)

Y/N POV:

I woke up, feeling a little.. dazed? I don't know how to describe this feeling.. I lay on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. I could hear my clock ticking. I would guess it's 06.30 am. Right now. I kinda just don't wanna go to school. 'But I'll see Micheal..'

I jumped out of bed and put on some clothes. Then I went downstairs to get breakfast. When I came downstairs, my mum was doing the dishes and Gregory just finished eating. "Goodmorning mom, goodmorning Gregory" I took a bowl from the cabinet and poured some yoghurt/cereal in it. "Sissyyy!!" Gregory smiled and hugged me. I returned the hug.

"Morning y/n!" I heard Dan yell from the living room. I smiled and yelled back "good morning Dan!"
I sat down with my yoghurt/cereal and began eating. My mum turned away from the dishes and looked at me. "Ready for school, sweetie?" "Yup!! I think so"
My mum came over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's gonna be okay." She then returned to the dishes.

'Huh. Weird. She's usually not this nice to me..'

Time skip to 07.45

"Have a great day!!" Dan yelled, waving at the door. Me and Gregory waved back at him. "You too!" I yelled. Me and Gregory walked to the school bc it was 5 minutes away. I walked Gregory to his class and said goodbye.

////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
So sorry this part ain't as long and it's been a long time since I've posted. I just kinda stopped since I have a man😜 like all my fantasies has come true so I don't have to write them anymore lol