My Transformation pt.5

*Hakeem's P.O.V.*

I swear Niecy believed everything I told her. I had her wrapped around my finger.

We pull up to the hotel, and I park the car.

You ready? I asked her

She looked at me and said yeah.

We in the room role playing, kissing, licking until she couldn't take me teasing her any longer.

I crouched down pulling off her sweatpants. I started teasing her with my tongue licking over her panties. I wanted her real wet.

Baby please stop teasing me! I'm ready! She said eagerly.

I took her panties off and started imbibing her juices. Her moan made my tongue move faster.

She told me to stop and she pulled me up to her lips and kissed me.

Bae you got a condom?

I pulled out a golden magnum and went in slow. She screamed a little bit causing the people next door to bang on the wall.

Keem be carful! I'm fragile dammit!

Alright!

I was stroking in and out and she couldn't even get her moan out. I turned her around, giving it to her from the back she loved that.

Her ass was smacking against me hard as fuck! I kept going hard! Her moan got louder.

*Niecy's P.O.V.*

Ahhh. Yesss

That was the only two things I could say. He was fucking me so hard I felt like it was in my stomach.

He kept smacking my ass with his hand making a print in my ass. He was going crazy until we hear a POP!

Awe shit bae the condom broke!

You got another one?

Damn no. Let me finish though. Please.

Fine.

He kept going and it felt even better without a condom. We finally reached our climax then we fell asleep.