Chapter 7: Loguetown I

A/N: I'm down with a cold, so i also have no idea what i wrote. i just kept writting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Wooooowww!! What a huge town!'' Luffy was grinning widely, a hand on his straw hat and his eyes shifting around looking at the stores and people going around.

The strawhats finally arrived at Loguetown a day after they saw it from the boat.

Yeah, one piece didn't fully talk about how long a trip on boats takes.

They were currently all standing at the entrance of the town. There was a wooden gate of sorts, with the sign Loguetown nailed to it on top of them.

''This place use to be full of pirates on their way to the Grand Line. It has everything you could ever need!'' Nami informed all of them.

''Alright! I'm gonna go get equipment for our upcoming great adventure.'' Usopp announced.

''Looks like I can get some good ingredients here. Good women, too~'' Sanji was already checking around.

''I got something I wanna buy, too.'' Zoro stated, a hand on his chin.

''Oh? How are you gonna do that? you're flat broke if I recall!'' Nami quickly looked at the ship's swordsman, a grin stretching her face.

Zoro was sweating and scratching his cheek with his index finger. (y/n) that was next to him was also nervous, she also wanted to get somethings but her financial situation was worse than Zoro's.

''Alright! I'm gonna check out the execution platform!'' Luffy declared, piquing the interest of the rest of the crew.

''I'm gonna see where the kings of pirates was executed!'' The crew captain was alreading sprinting down the street and (y/n) couldn't help but be worried of what was about to happen.

Ahhh fuck it, as a wise man said, it is what it is, the modern girl nodded her head trying not to overthink it.

''Hey, wait! We still haven't decided where to meet up at!'' Usopp tried to stop him but he was already gone.

''Man, that guy...'' The long nosed man sighed.

The king of pirates was born here and died here! He might've even walked down this very street! Luffy mentally fanboyed as he ran, unable to stop the huge grin splitting his face.

''YAHOO!!'' The straw hat wearer couldn't keep it in anymore as he jumped and howled, making people look at him weirdly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''How's this!''

''Oh! You look wonderful, miss!''

''How's this?''

''You look so elegant, miss!''

''How's this?''

''Elemental, miss!''

(y/n) decided to accompany Nami on her shopping spree, trying to find the courage to ask the money devil for some cash. But now she kinda regret it as she saw Nami trying basically every outfit in the store, liking the attention she was getting from the owner.

''How's this?''

''Electrical, miss!''

'How's this?''

''Elegy!''

And so it went on for more than thirty minutes, slowly making (y/n) fall in mind numbness and zoning out while standing next to a mannequin with the dumbest look on her face .