Chapter 8: Loguetown II

A/N: OMG guys thank you so much for reading voting and commenting. @holasoypendejo thank you so much for your comments they really made my day.

Anyway, my cold got a bit worse today so this chapter's a bit clumsy and late. Hope you enjoy it anyway! :)

I'll try to finish up Loguetown arc by the next chapter or two so they i may update a bit late but they're going to be long.

i promise i won;t be later than a day or two!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the port, where (y/n) left Smoker to beat the-what-was-his-name-again? The Navy Captain had already beaten and tied up all the members of the pirate crew.

''Incredible, Captain! You captured Luffy's crew in no time flat!'' An extra marine guy commented, a smile on his face while looking down at the pirates.

''Are your eyes just for decoration? This guy obviously isn't Luffy.'' Smoker revealed, shoking the guy.

''Eh?''

''The world would be ending if this shabby fly were worth 30 million.''

''T-Then, where is Luffy?''

''He'll show up soon enough.'' Smoker is looking around, cigarettes still in mouth.

''The fun is just getting started.'' The white haired marine finished with a determined look.

''Huuuuhhh?'' A silly voice caught Smoker's attention.

In front of him, looking around wildly is none other than Luffy himself. Talk about speaking of the devil.

''How did I wind up at the port? How?'' The straw hat is still searching before he noticed the marines.

''Eh? HEYYYYYY!'' Luffy shouted trying to catch their attention, unknown to him they were already observing him.

''Is he one of these guys?'' Smoker questioned the marine behind, not taking his eyes of the approaching teenager.

''I don't know. I don't think so...'' The marine replied, trailing off at the end.

''Perfect timing! Do you know how to get to the execution platform?'' Luffy asked, either unaware or not caring that they are marines, and with him either could be right.

''The execution platform?'' The smoke-smoke devil fruit eater basically interviewed. ''I've never seen you around before.'' He continued.

''Yeah! I just landed on this island! This town sure is huge! It's way different from fusha village!'' Luffy happily explained, completely oblivious to the danger that is right in front of him.

''Why are you looking for the execution platform?'' The rubber-rubber devil fruit eater looked up at the marine at that, his hat covering half of his face showing only the huge grin.

''I wanna see the place where the king of pirates died!'' One eye peaked from underneath the straw hat to look at Smoker.

That baffled Smoker, he seemed to be meeting strange people today, first was that girl and now this kid.

There was a moment of silence between them. Only the sound of waves hitting the shore could be heard.

''You don't know where? Awww...'' The black haired teen is disappointed. He started walking away when the taller man called out.

''Wait. Follow the smoke.'' A line of smoke was made showing the strawhats captain way to his destination.

''Oh? That way?! Thanks!'' Luffy joyfully followed the smoke, completely unbothered and all Smoker could do is watch his back as he ran down the streets.