Chapter 10: Loguetown IV

(A/N): hello guys! sorry for the late update. i just got busy with life and i've kind of lost the motivation to continue it for a hot second. BUT I'M BACK!

i know i promised that i'll end the loguetown arc in this chap but i got some new ideas but i promise next chapter is the last of louguetown.

i also wanna make one thing clear reader is still from 2022, so she'll know everything up to that point anything new is also new to her.

anyway enjoy this 4k+ words chapter!!

also english is not my first language so i may get things wrong so please feel free to correct me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) and Beulah were talking about their time in the real world. Beulah was a 28 year old, one piece diehard fan woman, working at a call center in 2016.

She was walking back home late at night when she got hit by a truck. Like (y/n) she was stranded for a month in an isolated island and the B̶a̶s̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ talked to her through her phone which got broken at the beginning of her journey.

But it was useless anyway, without electricity to charge and wifi to use it. The only thing that was important about it was that it was a connection to her real world and some of the pictures and videos she had taken with it.

Their story differs with Beulah being on an isolated island in the grand line, unlike (y/n). And that Beulah started the journey when there was only Roger and Reyleigh.

From that they discovered that the time went differently in the two worlds seeing as 34 years passed in one piece world since she the ex roger pirate got here while only 6 years passed in the real world.

Or maybe there was some time travel mixed in there? They don't know anything about the B̶a̶s̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ or its powers so they weren't sure and they decided to not think about it too much.

''Well the world is still shit, being run by shit people,'' (y/n) sighed, remembering the state of the world, "honestly you won by leaving it when you did cause nothing really improved. I mean we are rising up technologically but our morals are sliding down a hill like a sad sack of crap. It's sad really.''

''I mean vines are dead now, can you believe it??'' (y/n) dramatically flopped to the table in front of her making Beulah chuckle softly at her antics.

''Vines were one of the best things on the internet for me. They always cheered me up.'' Beulah smiled as she remembered some of the videos that she would watch at 3 am on a work night.

''I know right I mean there are some tiktoks that match that vine energy but it's just not the same.''

''Tiktoks??''

''Ah, it's a new app that-...!!'' (y/n) was interrupted by a loud and lowkey annoying voice.

''NOW THE ULTIMATE STAR APPEARS FLASHILY!!" Bellowed Buggy, a wide smirk stretching his face while throwing the cloaks that he was wearing, his crewmates following right after.

''Monkey D luffy!! Since the day you blew me off, I've been obsessed with revenge on you! That alone led me to finally find my crew!'' The clown pirate kept talking about the hardships he faced to get his body together while his crew wept and cried.

''Wha? Well, what was your name? Boggy? No, Boogie? Hmmm, Behie... isn't right...'' Luffy interrupted his monologue, '' Oh yeah! Buffoon!'' The strawhat captain finished confidently, leaving Buggy speechless.

''Buffon?!!! Stop messing around you bastard!!'' The big nosed pirate scolded.

(y/n) was laughing her ass off at the exchange. Seeing it live was completely different than seeing it on screen. Even Beulah was giggling.