Up The Reverse Mountain! And Above The Clouds!

(A/N); yeah i know, it's been awhile. but believe me these pass months has been insane. i swear the fanfiction authors curse is real.

also i'm from morocco and the earthquake that happened left some heavy disasters behind it, please pray for those who were affected by it and lost their families and homes to it.

anyway here's a new chapter hope you enjoy it. as always let me know if there's any mistakes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain kept pounding and the thunder kept roaring in the sky. The whole crew was scrambling around the ship, holding the mast, steering the ship's wheel and keeping look-out. All the while, Nami is giving orders and instructions.

You were holding one of the mast's ropes, gritting your teeth and basically throwing all your body weight so it won't keep slipping while tying it down. You managed to do it, ending up breathless and with raw hands.

''UUUGHHH!! H-HEY SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE WHEEL!!'' The crew heard Usopp yelp out.

''Sanji! Come give Usopp a hand!'' Nami called out from the kitchen where she was looking over the map. Usopp was next to her struggling with the wheel that was not budging.

Sanji walked in from the rain, his eyes turning to hearts, ''YES, NAMI-SAN!'' He obeyed, but as he went to pull the wheel he was surprised to realize that it would not budge.

Zoro and you walked from the rain, dripping and shivering -well, mainly you, Zoro seemed to be doing fine and just went and took a seat on one of the kitchen's wooden chairs.

You looked to where Sanji and Usopp were struggling and took off your glasses and tried to shake the water out of them. ''You can stop now, you're just going to break the damn thing.'' you sighed as you just put the glasses on the counter and turned to them. ''The current is extremely strong and it's the thing that will push us up the mountain.''

''Wait- up the mountain?'' Zoro questioned, looking at you like you're crazy.

''Yup'' you popped the p.

''S-Sailing up a mountain?! That can't be right, Nami?'' Usopp looked at the navigator who just shook her head.

''She's right. We need to go up the mountain using one of the canals.'' she pointed to the map, and the lines that are going on all sides of the mountain. ''if sea currents flowed at the mountain strong enough, then the water would flow up the mountain before coursing down into the Grand Line.'' she explained.

The rest of the crew looked on in shock.

''I know, it sounds nuts, but those are canals, running up the entire length of the mountain, past the clouds and down into the Grand Line. In simpler words, we only got one chance to go up the mountain we miss it, we're fucked.'' You shrugged your shoulders.

''N-No way... s-sailing up a mountain... i-it's impossible!'' Usopp stammered in disbelief.

Sanji slapped him on the back of his head. ''Hey! If Nami says that's how we get in, then that's how we get in, it's as simple as that! Also (y/n)-chan is really smart too!''

You blushed and gave Sanji a smile. It felt good to be praised.

''Wait.''Zoro looked at us cynically. "Nami, you stole this map from Buggy, are you sure that it's reliable?"

"I can guarantee it," You put a hand to your heart. "It's not surprising that the map is so valuable; it's eerily accurate. The marines would probably love to get their hands on it, so as to better control any info on the Grand Line."