22

__Rain__

I walked around the mall and bought the sexiest things I could find..

I bought lingerie, dresses, see-through skirts and stops, thigh high socks, and heels.

And when I had wasted all the cash I had on me, I started to walk home

Yes, I was carrying about 12 bags.. Yes, I was crying.. Yes, I was furious..

As I was walking home, I heard someone whistle. Not like a wolf-whistle, but someone was trying to get my attention. 

I looked over at the house I was passing

Liam

"Hey, Horan! You okay?"

"Fine" I mumbled and went to keep walking but he jogged over

"Were you at the mall? Why're you walking? Oh- oh, you're crying.."

"Don't tell my brother" I sighed and sniffled

"I won't, I promise, just.. come in for a minute? Calm down and get some water?"

I nodded and let him take the bags from me. He lead me into his house and I wiped at my tear stained face.

"Ice water?" he offered

I nodded and he got a glass

"Will you tell me what's going on?" he asked when he handed me my drink

"Just.. some asshole guy ditched me at the mall" I shrugged

"How? I mean- look at you? Who would ditch you?" he said with a hint of anger in his tone

"Un-important.. he's just a dick"

Liam walked over and moved a bit of hair from my face. I smiled at him.

"Thanks for letting me in." 

"Of course"

"Just.. yeah, please don't tell my brother" I sighed

"I won't, Rain.. I swear, okay?"

He wasn't really hitting on me.. I think Liam is quite the gentleman. And he was just being nice.

"Can I just hang out here? I mean, I just.. I don't wanna go home because with my luck, Niall's there. And I don't wanna deal with him right now.."

"Sure thing. Wanna lay down? are you tired? Or hungry?"

"I could eat.. but I also wanna lay down.."

"How about I order some Taco Bell. You lay down for a bit, until it's here, then we can eat and I'll take you home when we're done?"

"That sounds great, actually.. Thank you, Liam" 

I set my empty glass down and wrapped my arms around him. He sighed and rubbed my back.

"Let's get you to bed, Rain.."

I nodded and let the boy carry me. He laid me in his bed and slipped my shoes off for me. I thanked him again before shutting my eyes and enjoying the smell of cologne on the blanket and falling asleep..