28

__Harry__

"You're everything to me, Rain. I feel.. different when I'm with you. It's something I've never felt before and it's scary... and I almost fucked it all up. And I never want that. I was scared- it's no excuse but that's all I can say. but.. now.. I can promise to never hurt you like that again. And I'll tell Niall everything. If.. If that's what you want."

"You ain't got to, mate" Niall said from the doorway

Rain spun around and I looked past her

"If she means that much to you, why didn't you just say so?" he asked, "I never would've cared.. I just want her with someone who will keep her safe"

"Were you listening the whole time?" Rain asked slowly

"No. Just heard what he just said.. and I know what he's saying is true. He's fuckin' whipped, Rain"

Liam poked his head out the door, right behind Niall, and gave a thumbs up like the dummy he is.

"So.. you don't care?" Rain asked slowly

I stepped up next to her and gently grabbed her hand in mine. She was tense, for just a second, but she laced our fingers and leaned into my arm a little bit.

"Just don't hurt her again, H. And don't let me walk in on you guys doing... stuff."

"I promise" I said confidently

"Now, will the both of you get in here?? I'm cold and bored and want to watch a movie!" Liam shouted

"One second" Rain said to Niall and Liam

the boys went back inside and she looked at me

"Don't cheat on me again" she told me softly

"I won't. I promise. It'll never happen again."

"Better not. Niall and Liam will rip you apart. Louis, El, and Stan will help."

"I rather stay in one piece, love" I chuckled and gently pulled her closer

"Kiss me?" she asked quietly

"Anytime" I whispered before leaning down and gently setting out lips together