Why Is He Talking To Me?

(A/N: sorry for the short shitty chapter last time, it defiently wasnt my best writing. I hope you enjoy this one though!)

After getting Naruto off to school again, I grabbed my things and started walking to school.

On my way there, I passed by the grocery store where I worked. I was a cashier there, and I had work after school today.

When I finally reached my destination, I walked through the doors of what I considered to be a variation of either hell or jail.

I sighed, walking down the hall to my locker. When I reached it, I entered my combination, opening the metal box.

I placed my English homework inside because I didn't have it until after break. I had history again, the first thing every morning. I hate my schedule.

I have history first, then math, then I have my break. After my break I learnt English, and then lucky me, my last class of the day, art.

I was about to close the locker when something caught my eye. pulling the door back open, I picked up a pack of brand new drawing pencils.

I gasped slightly, looking around. How did they get in here? someone would have to know my combination to do it, but maybe i didn't mind them knowing if they were going to give me expensive drawing pencils!

I opened the pack, hiking to make sure this wasn't a prank. I ran my fingers over the beautiful pencils, letting them roll underneath my fingertips.

These were even better than my original ones! I flipped them over, examining the back. there was a note.

"Deidara,

These pencils are for you. I hope you enjoy them!"

it wasn't signed. odd. I wish I knew who did this because I would love to thank them. i wasn't even aware of anyone other than teachers and hana knew my name...

I smiled to myself, placing them on top of my sketchbook in my locker and shutting it, locking it and walking down the hall to history class, in a rather good mood.

When I arrived, however, my mood was dampened, because now I was in the most boring class of all time.

Walking to my seat across the room, I watched the students file in one by one, almost all of them looking as tired as I was.

I sighed, turning my attention to the teacher, who had just walked in.

they started droning on and on about some boring dates that did not interest me. I know I should pay attention, but it was just so difficult...

I laid my head down on my desk, deciding just to take a small little rest, and then I would listen...

—------

"Deidara! Deidara! Deidara, wake up!"

I opened my eyes and raised my head to see my classmate, Tobi, shaking me awake.

I heard chairs and desks scratching against the floor and chatter as everyone left the history classroom.

I guess I fell asleep while the teacher was talking. again. I was going to fail this class if I kept this up.

"thanks, tobi," I muttered, standing up and leaving the classroom.

I walked directly to math, being one of the first ones to arrive. Sitting down, I waited for my teacher and classmates to arrive.

sitting through math class is a pain in the ass. although it is kind of easy. I was doing well in math, and I didn't really need to worry about failing.