First Time

(A/N: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT DON'T BE CALLING ME OUT ON THE TITLE OF THIS- I'M SORRY. But, as you may have guessed, yes there is smut in this chapter. if you don't want to read it it's fine, ill explain anything "important" that happened at the end so just skip to that if you don't wanna read the smut. ty and enjoy you horny little bitches! (jk ily all!) )

"Mom!" Itachi called as we walked downstairs into the kitchen, where Mikoto was preparing dinner. "Hey honey, what's up?" she asked. "oh, hello Deidara! Nice to see you!" she added when she saw me wandering in after her son.

"Hi, Mrs. Uchiha," I responded. "I've told you to call me Mikoto, dear," she said, and I nodded. "hello, Mikoto," I humoured her, and she nodded in satisfaction.

"Hey mom, is it okay if Deidara spends the next week or so here?" Itachi asked his mother, and I bit my lip nervously. "um, I guess that's fine, but is there a reason why?" Mikoto asked skeptically. "um.. we're trying to do a movie marathon! And it's difficult for Deidara to come here all the time, so it's easier if he just stays for a week or two," Itachi lied. I breathed a sigh of relief. We never really talked about Botan and Chika, and I'm glad he wasn't saying anything just yet.

"oh, well that sounds fun! Yeah, just don't be loud at night and make sure you don't wake anyone up," she replied, and Itachi pumped his fist in the air. "yes!" he cheered, high-fiving me in celebration.

I smiled weakly. Itachi grabbed my hand, running out of the kitchen. I looked back to see Mikoto looking at us with an amused look on her face. I think she knows.

As I followed Itachi up the stairs, I was thinking about Naruto. Was he okay? Now that I was gone, were they going to take their anger out on him instead of me? Should I go back?

I shook my head. I couldn't. I just had to wait a week and then I could adopt Naruto and leave Those terrible people in the past.

When we reached Itachi's room, he opened the door for me, and I went in first, him following. I felt Itachi wrap his arms around me from behind.

I could feel him breathing on my neck, and it sent a shiver down my spine. "how are you feeling right now?" he murmured into my ear. I tensed slightly.

I turned, so I was facing him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm feeling.. quite happy, actually, because I have you," I gave him a quick peck on the lips; "here to make me feel better," I finished, smiling.

Itachi grinned, and then meant down closer to my ear and whispered, "I can make you feel a whole lot more than just 'better'," he breathed, and I drew in a short breath.

"Sounds promising," I whispered back, and he let out a slight growl before clashing out lips together.

He gripped my waist tighter as he slid his tongue into my mouth, and I hummed slightly.

I pulled him closer to me, my arms still around his neck, deepening the kiss. Itachi ran his hands up along my thighs, gripping them tightly.

He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, letting him carry me wherever he wanted, in this case, it is the bed.

Placing me down gently as he played with my tongue, Itachi slid his hands up my shirt, making me shiver. He broke the kiss momentarily, rotating me so I was lying vertically on the bed. He climbed on top of me, reconnecting our lips in a hot and rough kiss.

Itachi pushed my shirt up, pulling my shirt over my shoulders. He let the shirt fall to the side, beside my head.

I let out a small moan when he began to kiss my neck, I felt his younger licking and sucking. I gasped when he bit my neck gently, but I liked it.