Uchiha's House

"it's looking good!" I said, genuine this time. Itachi and I were sitting in his room, and I was watching him draw.

"Really?" he asked, doubtful. "yeah!" responded, smiling. He grinned, and his pencil slipped. "oops," he muttered, erasing the line.

I grabbed the pencil from his hands. Why? I'm not sure. I just felt like it. "hey!" he complained. "give it back!"

"no," I said but wasn't prepared for what came next. I felt myself being tackled from my sitting position on the floor, being thrown backward by the force that was also known as Itachi.

"hey!" I shouted, laughing. He pinned me to the floor, grabbing my wrists. "give me back the pencil," he growled, and my eyes widened in shock. How did he do that so fast? I loosened my grip on the pencil and he smiled, getting off me and grabbing the pencil.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Itachi's phone was going off. I was closest to it, so I checked who it was. It was Izumi, his girlfriend. "ahh..." I said. "it's your girlfriend," I explained, and he just rolled his eyes. "hopefully ex-girlfriend, soon," he replied, and I raised my eyebrows.

"she's so annoying all the time, and will just never leave me alone. She clings on to me, especially when we're around other girls like I'm a trophy or something," he explained. "then why haven't you broken up with her yet?" I questioned, and he sighed. "it's complicated," he said.

"Okay," I said, handing him the phone. "hello?" he answered the facetime call. "hey baby!" came the annoying voice of Izumi from the phone. "what are you doing?"

"I'm hanging out with Deidara," he said, flipping the camera and pointing it at me. I waved shyly. "hi," I muttered.

"ew! Why are you hanging out with that fag? Come see me instead!" she whined, and my smile disappeared off my face. "Izumi!" Itachi scolded. "you can't say that!"

"wow, you've never complained about us calling him a faggot when we're at school, why does it matter now?" she sneered, and Itachi's jaw dropped. "you guys call him what!?" he exclaimed, jumping to his feet.

I buried my face in my hands, gripping my hair. "Izumi, you do what?!" he repeated and she laughed. "oh, right, I forgot. You always have your headphones in and have no freaking idea what happening around you!" she exclaimed. I just wanted to leave; I didn't feel this was a conversation I needed to hear.

"But you must see what we do to him right?" you must see it so you don't get to stop me now, not if you did nothing before!" she screeched into the phone. "you know what!? I wish I stopped you guys every little thing you ever did to him? I wish I stopped you!! I wish I told you to stop to leave him alone!" Itachi yelled back.

"Well I guess that sucks, doesn't it!? Because you didn't, and now you cant go back and fix it!! I screamed. "If you're going to behave like this then our relationship is over! You hear me!? Were done, Izumi!!" Itachi yelled, hanging up the phone.

He was breathing heavily and I was just sitting there, face still in my hands. I lifted my head to see Sasuke and naruto pushing the door open. "are you guys okay?" Sasuke asked, naruto close beside him.

"Yeah, we're fine. Go back to your video games or whatever," Itachi dismissed the two younger boys. "Ooookay...." Sasuke said, slowly closing the door.

I looked at Itachi, who was slightly red from yelling. "are you okay?" he asked me coming down to sit beside me.

"I'm fine! I should be asking you that question! You just broke up with your girlfriend in front of some guy you met 3 days ago for a school project!" I exclaimed, standing up. He grabbed my arm gently, guiding me back down.