I Hate You

(A hot pic of Itachi For you ^)

It's been 3 months since I started dating Itachi. It's almost winter break, I cant wait for it. Nobody at school has been bothering me too much, I'm glad. I have school today, and I'm spending the night at Itachi's.

I got a new job, I work at the movie theatre now. It pays surprisingly well, and I've been saving for an apartment. 

I'm in art class, thank god. It's the end of the day, and I'm excited to leave. Itachi and I got an A on our project, he was so happy. He's been giving me history lessons as well, so we're both doing well in classes we weren't before.

I was talking to Itachi in class when the bell rang. I looked up, surprised. Already? Odd. I gathered my things and walked out of the building with Itachi. His parents were picking him up and I had to walk, so I left and he waited in the parking lot.

When I arrived home, I did my usual thing: sitting in my room with naruto. That is until I went downstairs to grab something to eat.

"I heard you got a boyfriend." Botan and Chika stood in front of me, and I glanced to my left to see Hana smirking. Shit. She must have told them about Itachi. We haven't gone public, but a lot of people call Itachi my boyfriend anyway because we spend a lot of time together.

"Um... Yeah, I do," I responded, and Botan stepped forward. "I don't think someone like you should have a boyfriend," he said, and I looked at him dead in the eyes. "Why not?" I questioned, and he seemed slightly taken aback at my tone.

"don't talk back to me!" he yelled, slapping me in the face with the back of his hand. "You don't deserve a boyfriend because you don't deserve to be loved!" he said, hitting me again.

I stumbled backwards. Why do they do this to me? I don't understand. What did I ever do to them? "I'm sorry that I'm finally happy," I spat back, and that was when Chika stepped in. "What do you mean, 'finally?' are you not happy, that we give you a home? That we shelter you and give you food?" she hissed at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"You call this a home? You barely give me food, and you treat me like shit! I hate you, people!" I yelled. I instantly covered my mouth. Oh shit. "what did you just say you little brat?" Chika asked me in a menacing voice. "nothing! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!" I tried apologizing, but it was no use. They were really pissed now.

"if you don't think that we provide a good home for you, then you can leave! I don't care! Do you think we give a fuck about a faggot like you!? Guess what!? We don't!" Botan snarled, punching me in the face with such force that I fell back into the wall.

I slowly raised my hand to the spot where he had hit me, touching it gently. This was going to bruise. "I can't leave, naruto is here," I explained.

"do I look like I care? Go get your shit and get the fuck out of my house," Botan sneered, and stood up. "I'm not going to leave naruto in this hellhole!" I shouted back, wobbling slightly.

"Unfortunately for you, he's still under eighteen, so he's staying here," Chika spoke, stepping forward. "I'm under eighteen!" I countered. My birthday was still a week away, they can't kick me out! Where am I going to stay?!

"you're 17. Close enough. Get the hell out," she said, pushing me towards the stairs so I could grab my things.

I ran up the stairs, straight into naruto.

"hey, naruto, come to the room for a sec," I told him, and he looked at me, confused. "Whats wrong? What was that yelling?" he asked, and I just shook my head, leading him back to our room.

"Deidara? What's wrong?" he asked again, as I started rummaging through our stuff. "I'm really sorry, naruto, but I'm going to leave for a little while," I explained, and he shook his head. "what do you mean? You can't leave!" he said, and I sighed.