Harrington Home||Chapter Eight

2:30 am. A knock on the door. Who on Earth could be at Steve's house at 2:30 am? He walked down the stairs. He opened the door. Shocked. Outside his door stood Eddie Munson. He just stared at him and blinked. Was he seeing things right? "We need to talk." "Uh yea sure come in." Eddie walked in and sat on the couch Steve shut the door, walked over and sat next to him. "So what's-" "Cut the crap Harrington. I know you've been ignoring me. But I didn't know why. So tell me king Steve why have you been ignoring me. Ever since we got high you just won't talk to me. I don't even know what the fuck I did!" Eddie was yelling at this point he was livid. "WHY STEVE? WHY? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SO WHY!? WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN DO YOU HATE ME? YOU WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME ANYMORE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE BEEN HURTING ME HARRINGTON?!? DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!"

Steve lost it. "YOU REALLY THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?!? YOU REALLY THINK I DON'T CARE!?! HAVE YOU LOOKED AT ME DO I LOOK OK TO YOU!?!? I'M DYING WITHOUT YOU EDDIE. I HAVEN'T ATE! I HAVEN'T SLEPT! I'VE BEEN CRYING ALL WEEK! I'VE BEEN SKIPPING WORK AND CLASSES. I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU."

"SO WHY STEVE!? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING ME?!?"

"BECAUSE I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW I REALLY FEEL!! I CAN'T TELL YOU THAT I'VE BEEN TO SCARED TO ADMIT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO!! I CAN'T SAY THE ONLY THING THAT I'VE WANTED TO SAY TO YOU!! BECAUSE EDDIE MUNSON THE LAST TIME I WAS IN LOVE I GOT MY HEART BROKEN AND I DIDN'T WANNA LOSE YOU!!"

Eddie just stood there he didn't know what to say. Steve was... in love with him?

"BECAUSE EDDIE MUNSON I LOVE YOU! AND I CAN'T LOSE YOU!"

"You love me?" Steve stopped. Why did he keep admitting his love for Eddie when he didn't mean to. "Yea." Eddie just stood there shocked. He didn't know how to react. Steve loved him. He loved Steve. They loved each other. "You know what never mind you should go anyways it's late and I'm sure you hate me and you don't wanna talk to me ever again and that's fine but I wanted you to know how I really felt because I really do love you Eddie and I really don't wanna lose you. I just-" Eddie pulled Steve into a kiss. Steve pulled away shocked. "Steve I love you too. I just didn't wanna scare you. I've wanted to kiss you since the day we met but I thought you hated me. I mean why would you ever like a guy like me." "Hey! Eddie that's not true. I love you. I want to be with you." Steve pulled Eddie into another kiss. They kissed for a while before pulling away again. "Are you staying the night?" "Well no shit it's like 3 am."

They walked up to Steve's room and Steve climb in bed. Eddie took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. He then climbed in bed and laid his head on Steve's chest. He wrapped his arms around him and Steve wrapped his around Eddie. They feel asleep. Both happier then they had been in a very long time. Both in love with the other.

———————————————————
A/N-Hey guyss! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's a bit sad. Only two more chapter tho!! So excited for you guys to read them!! Ok have a good day/night! LOVE YOU ALL!! BYEEEEEE!
Word Count:615