The Lost Whovians

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

We're in the gymnasium and there's nobody there.

"Mr.Holmes--"

"--it's Professor." He corrects me sternly.

I roll my eyes.

"What if my friends are hurt?"

"We don't know if they are, so stop worrying. Worry is a feeling. Feelings are distractions. Distractions slow down work." He tells me.

Arse.

I keep quiet and continue to keep up behind him.

After an estimation of about fifteen minutes of silence, we're in a corridor and he finally speaks:

"Y/N?"

"What?" I answer, pissed off.

He stays silent for a few seconds before speaking again:

"Did I anger y--"

"--Yes."

"Oh..."

I bite my bottom lip at the awkward tension between me and my cocky professor.

"Listen, sir you have to understand -- my friends are missing, and I'm just a bit shaken up so you'll have to excuse my manner..." I explain.

"No, it's alright. I understand my behavior hasn't been very...professional. I just want to catch this ghoulish bastard." He sighs.

"Yea..." I sigh with him, hearing the sound of footsteps shortly after.

We stop walking.

"Y/N...do you hear that?" He whispers.

"Yea..." I whisper back in reply.

He grabs my hand and quickly pulls me in a janitor's closet with him, leaving the door slightly ajar.

It's the size of a broom closet -- very small. He's pushed against me as I'm pushed against a wall.

Our position is awkward and extremely uncomfortable, yet I find myself flustered for some reason.

"Sir..."

"Shh...I know, it's uncomfortable but we can't let this ghost see us." He whispers.

The footsteps get closer, and I feel his heartbeat get faster against my chest.

It's even worse when I notice that he's still unconsciously holding my hand.

As the door opens, he leans in closer to me -- trying to remain unseen, he accidentally places his lips on my own.

Both of our eyes widen and he just looks at me.

If either of us break it, then the "ghost" will see us, so we just stay like that.

Minutes felt like hours before the mystery person finally shuts the door, I quickly move away from my professor, panting.

The kiss was five minutes in total, I couldn't breath and I was flushed a deep crimson color.

Did I just kiss my professor?!

"Forgive me for that, Y/N. It was necessary." He tells me.

"O-Of course..." I gulp.

"Excellent." He beams, averting his attention to the door.

I collect myself from what just happened, before joining him by the door.