Whine Wine

Hey baby I missed you SO MUCH ILY ENJOY THE CHAPTER THERE WILL BE MORE SPICE COMING SOON

----------------

I had just left Mr Holmes' class now since he was expecting to give another lecture within the hour. 

It seemed that today we managed to get back on track at least a little. I still didn't know what to expect from him though. 

I walk down the corridor to my room and bump into Doctor Watson on the way. He greets me with a smile that looks like he needs to discuss something. I smile back until I realize that he knows very well of the affair Sherlock and I have. 

"Hello, Y/N." He maintains the smile, though it is slightly strained. He eyes me up and down like he's trying to figure out what particular detail about me grabbed Mr Holmes' eye. I feel slightly awkward, seeing as there was, in fact, no particular detail about me that grabbed his eye at all.

"Hi." I plaster on a small smile.

"How are...you?" He asks, slightly awkwardly. 

I panic and search for words, my eyes widen:

"Absolutely brilliant! And you?" 

Dr Watson gives me a strange look and I can tell he's onto me:

"Great, yea. How are you and Sherlock?" He asks.

"Very well. Goodbye then!" I nod, trying to walk past him.

He grabs me by my elbow and gently brings me back in front of him. I sigh and look at him.

"Listen to me. Y/N there's something you should know...."

"What?" I blink.

"I thought it was a joke at first or something to finish this bloody case quicker- so I played along. But you can't continue like this. We're doing something incredibly dangerous and if anyone finds out you're involved, your future would be ruined." He says quickly in a low voice with cold eyes I have never seen him with.

"But I love him." I reply bluntly.

Doctor Watson's face pales as he swallows dryly, shaking his head and letting go of my arm: 

"You're too young to know that- this school would never allow it either. Y/N, this is wrong and will never work out...especially with a sociopath like him. You know this."

My shoulders tense and I sigh as I take a few steps back:

"Maybe I just want to see how long it will last."

___________________________

The bell rings and I barely make it in on time to Mr Hiddleston's class. Not that he would really care, he was one of the most laid back teachers at the University.

I put my head down on my desk and stare off to the right side of the room where Dessia used to sit next to me. The desk was empty and so the entire class felt empty as well. 

Mr Hiddleston goes on with his lecturing, which I cannot seem to focus my mindset onto at all until the bell rings and hear him say "have a nice day" to the students as they exit.

I sit up from laying my head down on the desk and gather my things together before standing up and attempting to make my way to the door.

"Y/N." I am stopped by a soft voice. 

I turn around and stare at Mr Hiddleston as his sad eyes lock onto my own.

"Come here." He says gently, extending his arms out.