Sɛx

Mrs Hudson approves of this chapter, so should you. Vote or u die tonight

•sera•
• • •
His blue eyes gaze at me in what could be pity or blunt sadness.

Then he blinks it away and his gaze hardens, eyes almost darkening, a deep, narrowing glare filled with a decade's worth of detriments.

"This...all of this is because this is all you know how to do." He says plainly.

His tone of insincerity and lack of emotion takes me slightly aback, my mouth slightly agape:

"What?"

"Beaut...all you know how to do is sin."

He looks down and sighs deeply, rubbing his forehead.

I stare at him with blank confusion, before his head is lifted up and a small smile plays his tainted lips:

"I don't know what drew me to you. It wasn't the innocence...it was your youthful sin.

Your desires soon became mine.

The deadly sin of lust."

He tightly grabs my arm before I can reply or be offended, yanking me closer to him, and lifting my chin up with gentle calluses, until my eyes meet his once more:

"I hate you Y/N. You make me feel disgusting.."

He pulls me closer into him, regardless of my confusion, moving his head down until his lips meet the nape of my neck where he bites down with force.

He presses his strong shoulders against my body to lower me down onto the sofa, continuing his messy wet kisses on my neck, he uses his free hand to unbutton my shirt slowly and skillfully until it's thrown like a rag on the ground.

"Mr Holmes-"

He bites my neck rougher and I gasp:

"Sherlock..."

He doesn't answer me, unbuttoning my pants quickly, his breathing pattern messy and his actions uncoordinated.

I didn't know what was going on, but fuck it, my body liked it.

Without hesitation, my pants are yanked down, and a burning sensation overwhelms me within.

I sit up, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull his head up from my neck to meet my lips for an irritably irresistible kiss on his wet lips, the sweet taste of him made me quiver and continue deeper.

His strong hands take their place on my waist, pulling me closer and closer, he moves his lips away from mine to let me catch my breath all the while biting my jaw.

"You fucking pedophile..." I pant, helping him remove his coat, practically ripping that purple shirt off him once his tailored suit jacket was disregarded.

He grunts and chuckles incredibly deeply, twisting the shoulder straps of my bra around his slender fingers, staring into my eyes with lust before yanking it down and snaking his other hand behind my back to unclasp it.

I bring both my hands to either side of his face, and raise my head up for yet another hungry kiss. I don't know why, but I needed him right now. So badly.

His eyes flutter and he anxiously pulls away from the kiss, bringing his lips to my nips as soon as that bloody bra was off.

A moan escapes my lips, my hands instinctively digging into his dark hair. He bites down and I tug at his curls.

I move my hands away from his hair when I can't take it anymore, unbuckling his stupid pants as fast I could, earning a smirk from him as he takes them off finally.

He moves down, elbows on either side of my head, knees bent, positioning himself.

My heart pounds in my chest, bombs of confusion exploding inside of my head.

And just like that,

he makes an utter mess of me.

Pain slowly subsiding into bliss. Agonizing thrusts become dark pleasureful inputs and outputs.

Uncontrollable, infuriating, lustful euphoria. Blinding ecstasy. Blatant sex.

Sweat, sounds, secrecy.

My sleuth.