Introductions

HEYYY...

This is a new story I will be working on after I finish writing one of my fanfictions, whether it's Haunted Holmes, or Element, which ever one I finish first.

I was just gonna post this message, but I wrote the first chapter just to give you guys a taste of whats coming.

This was inspired by the fanfiction called Luminous, by @Hanniballe and her writing style is quite similar to my own so if you like this, definitely check her fanfiction out it's really cool.

Today was the big day.

My first day in University.

With my perfect scores I managed to skip college and get into a top university.

After saying goodbye to my family I was on the bus to get there with my friends Dessia and Kaeya just like that.

"Y/N!" They both shouted, while waving for me to come over to them in the back of the bus.

I took my seat next to them, placing my luggage in front of me.

I wasn't nervous,

Just a bit startled that it was all happening so fast.

Time flies when you live a dull academic life, thats why I'm glad I made friends.

We had each gotten a paper with our classes and professors on it.

Dessia, Kaeya and I shared what classes we got and Kaeya literally screamed when she saw that I had Holmes with her.

"I heard that Literary Arts with Professor Holmes is the absolute worst class ever." Kaeya groaned.

"At least we all have him together." I said.

"I'm quite excited actually." Dessia said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He may be a jerk but I heard he's hot. Like...on point." Dessia smirked.

"No way! How hot?" Kaeya asked.

"Really hot." Dessia whispered.

Kaeya squealed in excitement as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Who else is hot?" Kaeya asked.

"OMG have you seen Doctor Watson?" Dessia squealed with her.

"You guys can't be serious." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm so excited!" Kaeya smiled.

"Oo...looks like you have Hiddleston with me, Y/N." Dessia grinned.

"Let me guess...he's hot." I said, causing them both to laugh.

"Are there any teachers who aren't hot in this school?" I said.

"Tons. Anderson is really ugly and mean, you better hope you don't get him." She sighed.

I looked down at my list to see his name.

"I have him." I said.

"So do I." Dessia rolled her eyes.

"Then we're all in the same class!" Kaeya smiled.

"Yes, but with the stupidest guy." Dessia said.

"He can't be that bad." I said, trying to lighten up her mood.

She looked at me.

"Wait, and you will soon know what I'm talking about." Dessia said.

When we arrived at campus we quickly got our rooms assigned, and Dessia made sure that me, her, and Kaeya were in the same room.