Chapter 42

Kind
I woke up so early that Nina was surprised that she didn't have to wake me.

I don't do mornings, they are the worst.

Anyways i have the perfect outfit for today. I know daddy said it can't be inappropriate but to me it's not. He thinks anything showing skin is too much so I'm gonna wear what I want.

After getting up I took my shower, I decided to curl my hair because why not. Once I'm done i decide on light natural makeup. I hate makeup but a little for this meeting won't hurt me.

Since I'm done with everything else i change into my clothes for the meeting.

Deciding what to wear was hard because I have so many options, but I finally choose a white blazer dress.

I'm currently working on a new business apparel line for my fashion line, K Collections. This is the perfect opportunity to show it off.

Once I'm done changing I look into the mirror.

Perfect.

"You really are gorgeous sweetie". I get startled by my mom.

"Sorry for scaring you". She laughs and walks to me.

"It's okay, & you look beautiful to mom". I smile at her.

"Thank you sweetie, glad some people think I am". What is that supposed to mean. My mom if fucking gorgeous!

"What are you talking about".

"When I was your age, I wasn't ms.popular & the girls at my school didn't like me. They would always call me ugly and to a point I believed them. Anyways I just didn't have confidence not until I meet your dad. He made me feel like the most beautiful woman ever. And if I ever tried to say otherwise, well let's just say I shouldn't have".

I never knew that, omg im gonna cry.

"But you are pretty mom and daddy showed me pictures from highschool, you were pretty then too. Fuck them girls, they were just jealous". I don't want her to feel like that. It's not true.

"Thank you, I'm just glad you have confidence, and please don't let anyone take it from you. Promise".

"Promise". And that ladies and gentlemen is the only promise I plan on keeping.

"Good & not that you don't look good baby, but you know what their gonna say about your outfit".

"Yes mom I know but i don't care". I laugh and she laughs with me.

"That a girl. Okay so your father & brother are already there, they left early to get things in order. He told me Saint & his father are meeting us there too. So that just leaves us, you ready baby". I look one final time in the mirror and decide I'm ready.

"Ready".

"Good, we can blast SZA'S new album". We laugh and we go outside to our car.

My mom is literally my best friend, even though im a daddy's girl. My mom literally is my hero and i wouldn't want anyone else being my mom.