Chapter 55

Saint
I wake up sore, it's bearable though.

"Are you okay sweetie, how are you feeling". My mom rushes to me.

"I'm okay, is Kind". That's all i care about, that's all i wanna know.

"They did her surgery but she's still out". Shit.

Hopefully she's awakes soon, i wanna see her. I wanna hear her sweet voice. Her beautiful eyes. Fuck.

"I need the room please Sofia". I look over to see my dad, fuck him.

Even so my mom leaves knowing my dad won't ask her twice.

"You were right, i didn't understand but i do now. I always thought Kind was just a fling until today. I saw how much Sienna liked her and how much you did. Guess i was a bit jealous, the one girl could snatch the hearts of both of my children. Even so it's no excuse for my behavior and i'm sorry. I just want you to be happy, and if that's with Kind so be it". I almost wanna cry hearing my dads heartfelt apology.

He never apologizes, so it means a lot.

"Thank you". I smile at him and he sits down on my bed.

"So you feeling okay". He ask's referring to my pain level.

"I'm fine, just really sore but the pain medication is working". After i give him my answer the surgeon comes into my room with my mum.

"Is Kind awake". That's the first thing i ask him.

"Not yet, but within the next few hours she should be". Should be?

"And if she's not".

"Then that's a problem, but the surgery went great so im expecting her to wake up and be fine". Something doesn't sound right to me, she should already be awake.

They said once she gets the transplant she'll be awake, so this is bull shit and it's pissing me off.

"Is she gonna wake up or no, you don't seem to fucking sure that she will". I snap.

"Saint". My dad warns me to be respectful to him.

"There's no guarantee in anything, but from my professional opinion, yes she will wake up & yes i expect her too". This doctor is full of bullshit, but at this moment i have nothing other than to trust him.

"Whatever, when am i clear too move around and leave this room". I just wanna be in Kinds room with her.

"As long as your feeling okay, then tomorrow morning. For now just rest, the nurse will check on you later tonight".

"Thank you doctor". My dad thanks him as he walks out.

"What if she doesn't wake up". I ask my parents.

I may seem very tuff and hard which i am, but when i comes to the well-being of Kind, i'm weak. This girl tests my patience's every chance she gets but i love her. I need her.

"Honey you must stay positive". My mum reassured me, but i don't know.

"Son she will be okay, have some faith. Anyway we have to go get Sienna and go home to change. When can stay here with you or come back tomorrow". Shit Sienna.