Chapter 48

Saint
"What the fuck do you want Breanna? How the fuck did you even get my number?" Pissed isn't even the word.

Breanna needs to just leave me alone, I don't have time for her bullshit.

"I don't need an attitude". Is she serious?

"You have no fucking right to request shit, now I'm gonna ask you again. What the fuck do you want from me".

"I want you back". I practically fall off my chair laughing from her statement. She cannot be serious.

I would never take her back. Not even if she was the last person on earth.

The fact she had enough balls to even say that shocks me the most.

"I'm being serious Saint. I've already apologized to you about what I did, what more can I do".

"YOU CAN DO FUCKING ANYTHING BREANNA. IM NEVER GONNA FORGIVE YOU. IM NEVER GETTING BACK WITH YOU". I scream at her because maybe this is the only way she'll understand.

Breanna has got to be so disillusion right now to even ask me stupid shit like that.

"Why do you even want that dumb bitch over me. She doesn't even listen to you".

"Yea will you never always listened to me ether. Get over yourself and leave me the fuck alone". She is exhausting and I don't understand why she even came back.

I know she didn't think I'd be with her again, not after what she did.

"If I can't have you nether can she, you messed with the wrong girl". She threatens and hangs up the phone.

If she was smart she wouldn't touch a hair on Kinds head.

But I know Breanna, she's a ruthless bitch that doesn't care about anyone over herself.

God help me.

Kind
After Saint took me home last night I just stayed in my room. I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

This shit with Kind has really been fucking with me. I don't understand why he can't just accept my apology, like be an adult.

Anyways right now I'm in the bathroom at school, because a bitch had to pee. I think it's so ridiculous we gotta ask to pee, like what the hell.

Anyways as soon as I come out my stall, guess who's there waiting for me. Breanna.

Bitch.

"I'm sorry do you need something". I don't have time for her creepy ass.

"Stay away from Saint, he's mine". Is that supposed to actually get me to listen. Bitch please.

"He's not yours and he made that clear. Face the fact that he doesn't like you anymore. He's mine so get over it". I smirk at her because she looks like an idiot.

Like go back to wherever you came from.

"Stay away from him or you will regret it". She steps closer too me. This bitch doesn't scare me.