Chapter 49

Kind
After school Saint kept his word and out bar soap in my mouth. I wanted to throw up.

I swear it's one of the worst punishments ever, really messes with our mental. Just the thought makes me wanna gag, but whatever. Just glad it's over with.

Right now I'm at my house in my dads office with him.

"So daddy can I go to a party on Friday, it's for Stephan's birthday". Stephan birthday is Friday and he's having a party.

We just talked about it today at lunch & im so excited.

Saint said I could go, and I mean what a coincidence it's his best friends. I know saints only letting me go because it's Stephan's party and Saints gonna me there.

But I honestly don't care, I just wanna go and have fun. I deserve it.

"Did Saint say yes". Why does it matter? Saint isn't my boss and it bothers me that he thinks I need his approval.

"I don't need Saints approval daddy". He smiles at me.

"You sure about that princess". He smirks and I just shut up.

"Just kidding, and yes you may go. But be careful please & the outfit choice. Also don't forget the gala is on Sunday, so don't get drunk and I want you to come home". I knew he was gonna bring that up, but he promised to chill if I did.

Which im standing by.

"I will daddy don't worry". We both laugh.

The gala is this Sunday, the day after Stephan's party and I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what everyone wears & I can't wait to show off my dress.

Our group is going and i even designed Dakota & Isabel's dresses. They are going to look amazing.

Suddenly a knock came to the door.

"Come in". Daddy allows them in and it's Ky.

Great.

"Dad the Bensons said that they aren't coming to the gala". Ky walks in talking and stops once he sees me.

"Okay well tell others they can invite another guest if they want. It has to be approved".

"Okay". He starts to walk out but daddy stops him.

"Look son this has gone on long enough. Your mother and I agreed to give you time but it's over. Talk to your sister and forgive her. Stop acting childish". Good job daddy, sometimes the truth hurts.

"I wouldn't call it childish, like you said I needed time and turns out I need more". He then walks out slamming the door. I can see that daddy is pissed.

"He's never gonna talk to me". I sit there upset. I do miss my brother.

I miss my best friend.

"Yes he will, even if I have to force his stubborn ass". I laugh.

"I wonder where he gets it from". I tease him and he laughs.

"All jokes aside princess, he will forgive you". I want to believe him, but with the way things are it doesn't seem that way. I just nod my head anyways.

"Dinners ready guys". Mom comes in and lets us know the food is done. Good I'm starving.

"Thanks for knocking". My dad smirks, and my moms face blushes red. My parents are so fucking cute.

"Just wanted to let you guys know". My mom tries to defend.

"Doesn't matter, knock next time please".

"I got, sorry". She leaves leaving me and daddy.

"What is with you and the knocking". I just don't get it.

"It's a form of respect princess, and which brings me to you. You never knock and you need to start. Understood". Why do I have to knock, he's my dad but whatever.

"Okay".

"Good now let's go eat". We both get up and head down to the kitchen.

My mom, dove & Ky are already there. Me and my dad sit down and we all begin eating.

I hate eating with them because it's awkward. Ky won't talk to me and it's weird.

My parents try to make small talk but it doesn't work.

After I'm done eating I ask to be excused, and get ready for bed.

As I'm trying to go to sleep I'm thinking about this weekend. Saturday is Stephan's birthday party & then Sunday is the gala. My weekend is going to be very eventful & I can't wait.

Weekend please be good to me.

Saint
"Mom I don't understand why I have to be here, I know what size tux I wear". My mom dragged me to the tailors after I took kind home form school.

I don't know why we are here. I know my size and what tux im wearing, so it's pointless to me.

"Because son your a man that grows a lot, plus you can never be so sure. And I'm sure kind would appreciate that your tux matches her dress".

"You saw Kinds dress already". I question her because I haven't seen shit yet.

"Of course". My mom is taking a lot of pride in this and I can tell. So not fair, I'm definitely jealous.

"Whatever mom". She laughs at me, and the tailor continues to do my fitting.

Finally after my mom being picky we finally get done. Thank god.

I lay down and think about this weekend.

It's gonna be Kinda first official party since I took the last one away. And I didn't feel bad for taking it. She should've never worn that shit to my game and she knew that.

I just hope she can control herself at Stephans birthday party. But we all know kind, she's crazy as hell.

Stephan's turning 19 and I'm happy. Y'all must think it's weird for a 19 year old to be in highschool, but were all seniors and plus we only have a month of school left anyways. So technically speaking were basically graduates.

In all honesty I just wanna get this gala over with, it's a lot. I never liked going to them but my parents always dragged me.

Plus with me taking over the company it's my duty as the new upcoming president/ceo.

Well this weekend is going to be very eventful.

Hope all goes well.

—————————————————————
Thanks for reading, hope u enjoyed it
Sorry for any errors
Share,Vote & Comment please

Until next time 💋........