Chapter 53

Saint
After Kind storms off to the bathroom I go find Breanna. She is crossing the line by coming here, and interrupting our night.

Kind was right I don't wanna be here, I never liked coming to these balls but Kind was excited. So if it meant her being happy then I was happy to stick it through.

I go back to Lincoln and Breanna, only not to find Breanna with him. Fuck.

"Where did Breanna go". I ask him needing an answer.

"She said she had to use the ladies room". Of course she did.

"Okay well lemme know if you see her, I'd like to talk with her". He says okay & I go talk to Stephan and Carter.

"We saw Breanna, the fuck is she doing here".

"That bitch is a stalker, now Kinds mad at me. I'm sick of Breanna coming around, she needs to fucking go". Carter laughs. Nothing about this is funny.

"Guess she doesn't wanna leave you because your dick was that good". Stephan and Carter both laugh, and I join them.

I'm not gonna lie I needed to laugh.

They definitely know how to lighten my mood when needed.

"We all know my dick is amazing, but that bitch needs to go. She's doing nothing but making Kind argue with me, and i'm sick of talking about her". I say to them, then my dad comes over.

"You three with me, i have someone i wanna introduce y'all too". It's just another person he wants our company to work with. Who gives a shit.

Even so we go with him and talk with this person.

30 minutes later.......

"Can't wait until we collaborate". The businessman my dad wanted us to talk to says walking off.

"He talks his fucking ear off". Carter says and we all laugh in agreement.

"Everyone enjoying themselves". Kinds dad and her brother come up to us and say.

"Just peachy". Carter says. Damn he's on one tonight. Wonder what's wrong.

"Anyways i was coming to say have you seen my daughter. It's time for me to make a speech & id like my daughter up there with me". Kinds dad Kaydin says.

Now that i think about it, i haven't seen Kind since our little argument.

"She's not with me. Last time i seen her she had to pee. She's probably with Dakota and Isabel". I mean it's not like she'd be anyone else. Them all three together is like glue.

"Okay well do anyone if you know where they are". I actually don't know.

"Last time i seen them was on the dance floor". Stephan says.

"Okay thanks". Kaydin & Ky start to walk off but then Dakota and Isabel come.

"Have you guys seen Kind". Isabel asks.

What the fuck? Thought she was with them?

"She's not with you too". Kaydin asks, clearly annoyed.