Chapter 54

Saint
I froze.

I didn't know what to do. What to say.

All i see is blood and the woman i love on the ground, practically lifeless.

All i hear is crying and screaming.

"DONT JUST FUCKING STAND THERE, CALL THE FUCKING POLICE". Kaydin yells and i just stand there.

I literally cannot believe my eyes to do anything.

This cannot be real.

"STEPHAN CALL THEM". Stephan immediately does.

While Kehlani, Ky & Kaydin kneel to the floor next to Kind.

Isabel and Dakota are crying and screaming. Carter guides them out so they don't have to look anymore, their emotions are high so they obliged.

Finally i snap out of it, my girl needs me.

I rush over to Kind with the rest of her family.

Fuck them police, i wanna see if she's still alive for myself.

So i go to check her pulse and it's their, but faint.

"Is she breathing". Kehlani asks with tears flowing.

"Yea, but the ambulance better hurry". I don't wanna scare her, but i'm scared and didn't wanna lie.

"Where the fuck did this Breanna bitch go, i wanna kill her my damn self". Ky says and i wanna tell him to shut the fuck up.

I wanna tell him he should've forgiven Kind a long time ago, but out of respect i won't.

"They're here". Stephan says and in come the
paramedics. They tell us to move out the way so they have room.

"Please don't let my baby die, please". Kehlani says while Kaydin holds on to her.

Kaydin and Ky are two strong men but right now they aren't. I can't blame them.

I'm not gonna cry. Promise myself i'm not gonna cry.

This is the time where i need to be strong.

At this point the paramedics aren't saying shit to us, they are just communicating with themselves.

I wanna know what's going on.

"What's going on with my daughter". Kaydin says clearly frustrated & wanting answers.

"We have to get her to the hospital now, she's lost to much blood & we can't see where the stabbing is located". They rush Kind onto a stretcher and quickly out the bathroom.

We all follow.

"Where are you taking her". I ask trying to keep up with them.

"St. Bonaventure's, you all can follow". He says rushing back to the ambulance.

"Follow, no i wanna ride with". Kehlani demands.