Chapter 45

Kind
"You know Saints calling for you right". Isabel states the obvious.

"Yes I know, but he's getting on my nerves and being unfair". Dakota laughs at me. Not funny.

"It's not funny".

"It is". Still don't get how it's funny but whatever.

"Well, look who it is". As we look up we see no other than Breanna Hall. Slut.

"Just go away Bre, haven't you done enough". Dakota defends me, damn I love that girl.

"Shut up Dakota, this has nothing to do with you. Now Kind why do you wanna be with Saint? It's not like you like being told what to do. Why not just give it up, be with someone who will let you be free. Anyways just wanted to tell you I'm not giving up. Saint WILL me mine again". She smirks than walks away.

Honestly what she said has me thinking, but I shouldn't be. Nothing she said is relevant and true.

"Ignore what she said Kind, she doesn't matter". Dakota tries to comfort me.

"Let's go to class". Ugh. Why must life be so complicated.

After school........

"You know im grounded right". I tell Saint as he's driving me to his house.

My parents said I'm grounded and have to come straight home.

"Your point". Is he serious? Is he trying to get me in more trouble?

"Which means im not allowed over people house, what can't you comprehend". I talk to him like he's stupid because what's wrong with him.

"Don't talk to me like that. I talked to your parents already so chill out. They said you can come over but can't spend the night. And you have to get your punishment from earlier, plus Sienna wants to see you". He explains but im actually mad that my parents agreed.

I can't go over Dakota or Isabel's house and they come to mine, but they allow me to go to saints. Not fair.

"Thats not fair, they won't let me go to Dakotas or Isabel's". I pout because it just makes no sense to me.

"Well you can't always get what you want". What a hypocrite.

"Well i don't wanna go to your house, im mad at you. Plus if your dad is there i don't wanna see him". Saints dad is annoying to me, because he is so rude. Well not really "rude" just bossy.

"Your gonna have to get over that, if your just respectful to him there won't be a problem. You just always act like a brat". I do not they just always feel the need to control.

I guess that's the point of being a "dom" but it's still frustrating for a "sub". Or some shit like that.
As you can tell im not the MOST educated about sub/dom relationships, even after Saint made me watch 50 shades of grey.

"Wait! What am I getting a punishment for". I replay what Saint had said before and it gains my focus.

What did I do?

"Because you disrespected,disobeyed & walked out on me this morning. Remember". He laughs and pulls into his driveway.

"I don't think I deserve one, and by the way we should go to your treehouse. I miss it". Even though im irritated at Saint, I do miss the treehouse.

It's so cool and relaxing in there.

"When you behave we can, now let's go". He opens his door and comes to my side to open mine. Least his bossy dad raised him to be polite.

I get out his car and we head inside.

"Where's Sienna". I immediately asks cause that's why I'm here.