Chapter 51

Kind
"I promise you Kind this isn't what you think". I see Saint and that bitch Breanna. What the fuck is she even doing here?

And the bigger question is, why is Saint MY BOYFRIEND with her.

"Hello Kind, nice to see you again. Having fun". I just wanna slap that smirk off her face.

"Shut the fuck up slut". I'm angry and being drunk doesn't help.

"Fuck off both off you". I leave upset and rush down the stairs & out the door.

Fuck it's windy out here.

"Kind stop". Saint yells but I ignore him and keep walking, and my walking I mean stumbling.

Suddenly Saint pushes me on Stephan's gate.

"Didn't I say fucking stop". I push him off of me.

"You've got some fucking nerves. What the fuck was that". I want answers and I want them now.

"If you didn't rush out you'd know. I was using the bathroom and after I was done, she pulled me into that room. We both know she stills likes me and wants me back. I told her to leave me alone & leave that's it, I promise you". I wanna believe him.

"Then why was she smiling". She was smiling like she was enjoying whatever they were doing. I'm so drunk right now that I'm gonna start to cry.

A couple tears flea from my eyes.

"Because she's a bitch that wanted to get under your skin. Don't cry". He wipes the tears from my face.

I'm not upset just drunk. Really drunk.

"I told her I love you. Only you. Always you". Everytime I hear him say that I get butterflies.

It may seem like I only have Dakota & Isabel as friends but that's not true. I've made other friends at school. They always tell me how Saint really is in love with me, because they've never seen him like this with anyone else.

Not any of his ex's.

That makes me feel good, to know that I changed that for him makes me happy.

"I'm sorry". I don't know why I'm apologizing but it felt right.

"It's okay baby, let's go i needa get you home". I wanna fight him on this, but he's right. It's time to go.

"What about Stephan". I don't wanna leave without saying goodbye.

"Don't worry I'll call him". I nod my head and Saint helps me in his car. I know that he knows I'm drunk as fuck.

Silence takes over during the car ride home.

Once we get home Saint helps me get ready for bed then leaves.

Lord give me strength and not a hangover.

Saint
When Kind walked in on me and breanna I was shocked. I was scared she'd think I was doing something, even though we should have more trust than that.

I think part of the reason why Kind got so upset is because she's drunk. I know she had more than 4 drinks, hell i watched her. I didn't watch her the whole time because it wasn't about her. It was about my boy Stephan, and I'm glad he had a good time.