[🌊] Captured

" Sunny?! Are you okay?.. "

" I'm.. fine.. "

wooooshhh! Time to get into the story.

Moondrops POV

" Are you sure you're okay?! " I said in panic as I bring them behind a rock. (Such as the image I showed) " I don't like it.. " " I know. We have to try to sustain, Sunshine. You have to stay strong. " I replied " I'm just gonna close my eyes, and take a nap.. " I left them behind the rock as I explored the habitat, I saw humans everywhere. Where were we? Too many flashing lights.. I growled at them. I don't like this and probably neither my Sunshine, I have to find a way out of here there were eyes everywhere, I was the main spotlight. (Yes, moon has Scopophobia/scoptophobia/ophthalmophobia in this AU)

My phobia wasn't helping, I hated this.

I was trying to explore more of the container until I heard a groan. It was Sunny! I rushed on over to them " Sunny! Are you okay? " " I'm fine.. where are we again?- oh nevermind.. " " Do you need anything, Sunny? " " No.. I'm fine. " they got up and swam around exploring the place we were in. " Are those?- " " Yes. They are " I cut them off. They looked at me with worried eyes and continued to explore the habitat and they eventually came back to hide behind the rock.

"I- I'm scared Moony.." sun said sadly "Its gonna be okay sunshine, just hold on. I'll find a way to escape" I replied

Escape.

Heh.

F*ck these humans

I'll tear their flesh.

-_-

Sorry for the short chapter! :(