i

1997 year.

leonardo talking about you in an interview.

leo has been sitting in front of the camera in a leather chair for 20 minutes already, answering the interviewer's questions.

"and so leo the network is full of photos where you spend time with a girl, can you introduce her to us?" a woman of about 30 stared at the actor and waited for an answer, knowing that it would be a sensation and looked at a piece of paper on which the filming plan was written.

"oh yeah. it's y/n." leo was a little embarrassed at the mention of your name. he tried to say the least. you did not want to spread information about your relationship and therefore tried to avoid the paparazzi and questions on such topics.

"you're dating, am i right?" the woman shifted impatiently in her chair, straightening her back.

"yes, we're in a relationship now." everyone knew how uncomfortable he was to talk about these things since the tabloids always turned it all against him. this is why leo stopped talking about his personal life on camera.

"great! leo, tell me about the cutest thing you've ever done for her."

"well...when she's away for a shoot, i always put two hematogen bars with a note in her purse." leo's cheeks flushed.

"seriously?" the woman adjusted her glasses. It was clear from her that she hadn't expected this.

"yes, she is always on her feet... filming in different countries and cities from early morning until late at night and she simply has no time to eat. and this bag is always with her and i am sure that she will notice the hematogen and eat at least a little." smile adorned the leo, hands from embarrassment began to put strands of hair behind the ears.

"leo! this is so cute! i think every girl would appreciate this act!" the woman gave him a wide smile.

"maybe..." leo looked away and already imagined your reaction to this part of the interview.