vi

1996 year.

you help leo with a task

"damn what the fuck are you not working again" the teacher knocked the remote control from the projector on the table, so that the girl in the first row jumped.

you were sitting in the classroom looking at the blackboard, which was the only light source in the classroom.

"finally got it working" she switched the slide and took a sip of coffee from the cup. you have often heard that she dilutes her coffee with vodka or that there is no coffee in her cup at all. "i advise you to listen carefully, because i won't repeat it a second time." she took a big sip of coffee again and left a trace of red lipstick on the white cup.

it was a little boring. looking at the right one could see bella jerking off to michael, there was nothing sacred about these two. but your boredom stopped as you felt the vibration of the phone. imperceptibly taking out the phone, a message from leo caught your eye.

baby (aka leo)
hey baby 🤍
are you busy?

you
hi
not really..

baby
where are you?

you
in history class
what's happened ?

baby
i need help with physics
do you understand physics, baby?

you
looks better than you
what needs to be done there?

baby
(photo)

baby
don't look on the internet. there isn't.

baby
hey dear? you're here?

you periodically looked at the teacher, who was sitting with her back to the class at all and poured herself coffee from the kettle while looking at the blackboard and explaining the material.

you
i will decide now

baby
my class ends in 18 minutes

opening the photo there was a whole form of questions on the topic "friction". you chuckled to yourself, surprised that someone like him doesn't understand the friction of objects. taking out a blank piece of paper, you began to solve problems looking at the time and occasionally the teacher.

after 10 minutes, when everything was decided, you put a piece of paper with the answers on your feet so as not to attract too much attention, and pulling up your skirt to the top, revealing your stockings and bare skin of your legs, photographed the sheet.

you
(photo)
how is it that leonardo dicaprio doesn't understand friction?

baby
oh dear mine, i know one girl who will explain this topic to me 😏

you
i will conduct theory and practice for you

baby
we can go straight to practice honey

baby
thank u baby 😘

________

maybe soon i will change the cover of the book on this do not lose it <3
i have a new book about leonardo "ocean eyes" come out, please read it