viii

1999 year.

care from leo

care from leo.

8 am.

you were in the bathroom brushing your teeth. your couple was supposed to start in half an hour, and as an exemplary student, you should be able to do everything in these half an hour.

as you bent down to spit toothpaste into the sink, you felt a slap on your ass. the paste flew out automatically with a cough, and your head almost flew into the mirror from surprise.

just as you were about to yell at that prankster you saw leo. he stood in some sweatpants and brazenly smiled at you "calm! it's just me" his smile became wider "you have toothpaste left on your face" he pulled his hand to your face and ran his thumb along his lower lip.

"idiot" you glared at him before returning to brushing your teeth. the fact is that the men's bathroom was closed for repairs and now all this herd was grazed in the female part of the hostel. and in this room now could be anyone. if instead of me there was another girl and a lion would have come here in this form. what would it be then? leo was a discussed personality in the hostel and at the university. well, of course, a tall blond with blue eyes and a toned body. i remember how he pulled himself up on the horizontal bar without a t-shirt and all the girls crowded around him and looked at his abs.

"you shouldn't have come here in just a t-shirt" leo's words pulled you out of your thoughts.

"this also applies to you" i will clarify again. he went around the floor of the hostel in only sweatpants. i have nothing against his press, he is perfect really, i'm glad that he takes care of himself like that. but this is at least not decent, especially knowing the way girls look at him and that i don't like those looks.

"baby, the ocean will soon dry up outside" he opened a new shaving foam "if i came here in a t-shirt, i would have 100 sweats poured out".

"and this person says something else about me" you looked at him through the mirror.

"you could put on some shorts" he raised his voice.

"are you jealous?" you giggled a little.

"i'm worried about you" he looked tense "what if some jerk comes in here and does this" he slapped your ass again. you turned to open your mouth to protest, but he interrupted you "or worse" he stepped back, pointing at the door behind him.

"this jerk is already standing here" you pointed at Leo, who was shaving looking in the mirror, not paying attention to your words "every time I tell you before you go somewhere, put something on top, however, you still you don’t listen to me, you don’t even think about what-" he did not let you finish, closing his mouth with a kiss.

"and these are signs of jealousy" he giggled "shave my neck, baby" you took the razor from his hands and began to carefully shave his neck. leo looked up at you with a smile on his face. his hands landed on your waist, pulling you closer towards you while you tried to give him a good shave to avoid cuts.

when the shaving was over you rinsed off the foam from your razor and handed it back to leo who looked at you with a grin "you're too cute" he took his towel and started to wipe your face "you had foam on your face" he came closer to you , while you slung the towel over his neck, tilting him closer to you.

your noses rubbed against each other before leo pressed your lips into a kiss that grew into something more with each breath. leo deepened the kiss, grabbing your hips before you jumped on top of him and wrapped your legs around his waist. your breath hitched as leo sat you down on the bedside table, taking your legs off your waist, spreading them and leaning closer to you.

"leo it-"

"shhh" he hissed at you and touched your lips with his again. you tossed the towel aside and put a hand on the back of his head and the other tugged on his hair as leo's lips roamed your chin and moved towards your neck. his fingers slowly slid down your thighs until they reached the hem of your panties, he lifted the fabric slightly just before the bathroom door swung open.

"wow guys don't do it here" brad smiles at you with leo who was trying to cover as much of your exposed body parts as possible with a t-shirt "that you treat her like a nun" brad closed the door and took out a toothbrush "you might think i'm female i'm panties didn't see" brad began to brush his teeth, ignoring leo's frown, "but in general there is a fine for such things in such places, so you're lucky that only i came here. and don't look at me like that" Brad turned to leo "by the way, it's still ten minutes before the first class"

"we will have time" the lion took his things mixed with yours and grabbed you by the waist turning to the exit. leaving the bathroom, the lion leaned towards your ear and whispered "if we go to the second pair, then we will have time to do something" you grinned and you let's go faster to get to your room.

_________

what is this?