iv

2002 year.

you decided to walk down a dark alley

leaving college, your thoughts were occupied with various things, but everything was interrupted after you heard your name.

"y/n! hey! y/n!" you turned around and saw that it was leonardo dicaprio. he waved his hand and ran towards you, and when he reached the goal he put his hands on his knees to catch his breath.

"leo! hi!" you were surprised by his appearance. to be honest, he was the only person with whom you could be sincere, knowing that it was mutual "what are you doing here?"

"here, i decided to see you" his breath was still ragged "how are you? how do you study? do you like it?" in his eyes you could see exactly the look that you so sometimes lacked. only leo could look at you like that. His gaze always made me feel needed.

"it's okay. a little weird but i like it" you were still smiling at him "what about you?" his smile widened when you asked about it.

"i'm as usual "cheeks turned red" do you want to go somewhere? we could have a good walk for 7 dollars and 80 cents,” his memorized speech made you laugh

"well, you're fabulously rich" you both laughed "but i have to have dinner with brad, he's waiting for me at the cafe" his smile flattened "would you like to join us? i'm sure brad would be fine..."

"no! no! don't..!" he began to interrupt you and mechanically show the cross with his hands "this is your personal time, i don't want to interfere" you felt that he was a little upset.

"okay" you smiled embarrassedly "it's a pity you're not coming with us" you looked down at the asphalt and felt something wet. it started to rain.

"well i ran”, before turning around, you looked at him with a smile

"yes.. of course..." he smiled at you in return and his heart felt better. he was not offended.

you decided to take a shorter route to get less wet and turned the nearest corner, not knowing where it would lead.

"hey baby! where are you in a hurry?" your heart began to beat faster, and your hands gripped your coat tighter. you quickened your pace, which in an instant turned into a run, "yes, you wait!"

you ran along the street on which there was not a single lamp, hearing steps and a whistle from behind. after that, two more guys appeared in your field of vision, who extended their hands to you.

you started running right through the puddles, not caring about your new shoes, and suddenly felt two hands grab you tightly by the waist and pressed you hard against the brick wall of the building. these guys started sticking out their lips and tried to touch.

"well, come to me," the guy from behind put his hand on your shoulder, trying to turn you around.

"fuck off!" you hit him in the face with a bag, and gave the next one an unforgettable kick between his legs, he crouched and leaned against the wall.

then they all ran into you and you no longer knew what to hope for, squinting and screaming at the top of your lungs, pressing your chest against the wall. that was the end.

but suddenly the rough grip on your body became weaker and a man's scream deafened your ears. you looked back and saw how the men were lying in a heap in the dalika and moaning plaintively. you were in a misunderstanding.

then you saw another guy. after doing a somersault, he attacked the men, who were scattered all over the block from his blows.

there was no limit to your relief. who is he? you began to come closer, to which he ran around the corner and disappeared into the darkness. but you were still trying to find him, looking around, and trying to see what was in the dark

"you're always getting into trouble." you jumped in surprise and turned around. it was spider-man. he was hanging upside down on a spider web looking right at you.

"and you always save me. it seems that the superhero is always with me" you felt your wet hair sticking to your face.

"i was not far from here." his voice was calm

"you're wonderful..."

"really? not everyone thinks so"he was a little surprised "it's nice to have fans, especially if they are beautiful girls like you" you laughed shyly. how could he be like that? so far away, but at the same time so close. you didn't know anything about him, but you felt completely safe.

"can i thank you?" your hands hesitantly approached his face.

"wait .."his voice was gentle. he stretched out his neck and you saw the seam on it. you slowly touched his suit and pulled on the mask, carefully examining every part of his exposed skin.

first you saw his neck, the veins showed slightly on it. the lower contour of his face was clear, and his skin was pale and smooth. and finally, his lips. his lips were plump and pink, not every girl had perfect lips like his. you pulled his mask up to his nose and pulled his lips to yours.

kissing him, you felt that you were flying. that you are fluttering near the clouds and getting closer to the sun. his lips were as soft as rose petals. you held his head, kissing him harder and sucking his lips in turn.

your parted with the sound, and at parting you kissed him on the chin, slowly putting a mask on him.

"stay close," you whispered into his neck.

"i'm always there" from his gentle whisper, your legs gave way "always".

he released the web and sped off into the sky. you were looking at the starry sky, and the question "who is he?" was spinning in your head.