v

1996 year.

leo is waiting for you in the parking lot.

you were leaving the school with a bag in one hand and a phone in the other, communicating with leo. his lessons ended an hour earlier and he was waiting for you.

you: i'm free.

leo: i'm waiting for you in the parking .

you turned the corner, heading for the school parking lot, and saw several cars and a group of guys. as you got closer, your gaze came across leo standing with his back to you. he was leaning lazily on his car, smoking a cigarette, chatting with the guys. one of the guys nodded his head in your direction, and leo turned to you. a smile appeared on his face, and he motioned you to approach them. to be honest, you knew them. leo told you about his friends, but it never came to a date.

when you came closer, everyone began to look at you, and leo took a cigarette in his other hand and put his free one on your shoulders, hugging you.

"guys, this is y/n" he said it smiling and hugging you closer to him "these are my friends from the basketball court. we train together."

so, that's who y/n is!" said the pumped-up guy, looking into your eyes, raising his eyebrows. it was as if he was talking to a small child, "and we already thought that leo invented you because..." before he could finish, he was interrupted.

"very nice y/n, i'm johnny!" a brunette with long hair held out his hand to you. you smiled amiably after shaking it in response "it's brad, mark and toby" the guys looked at you with a smile

"leo told me a lot about you," said the guy whose supposed name was brad. he was holding a basketball, periodically hitting it on the asphalt "do you play basketball?" he expertly spun the ball on his index finger.

"well, apparently not as good as you" this caused everyone to laugh a little, and leo kissed you on the cheek.

"come to the basketball court, i swear, after training with us you will play like a pro," toby said, taking the ball away from brad and running with it all over the parking lot from him.

"don't show off. she's already with me," leo shouted before throwing the cigarette away.

"however, i don't smoke," came toby's voice, still running away from brad.

leo tucked his hand into the sleeve of his hoodie so that it was completely invisible and, bringing it to his face, imitated his mouth mimicking toby.