Ch 7

Arc 1.6- Entertainment industry's Mysterious CEO

(Editef)

"F*ck! Can this day get any worse?!" Liam cursed after hanging up the call with his manager.

Liam not only woke up late but his ride to the first day of shooting is also unavailable. Even his manager couldn't accompany him!

What's happening?!

Liam scratched his head in frustration before calling an Uber to his apartment.

A couple of minutes later and no driver accepted his request.

By this time Liam is 10 minutes late.

Liam couldn't wait for his Uber anymore and picked up his bag and left the apartment, walking.

The first shoot of knife is about 20 minutes away from Liam's apartment if he had a vehicle. But it would take almost an hour if Liam walked.

On his way to the first shoot, Liam kept calling for an Uber again and again but still, no driver confirmed his request.

So, after almost an hour later. Liam finally arrived at his destination by walking.

And when he did, he was face by the raging Director, James. .

"Do you have a good reason for being an hour late for the first day of filming Mr.Parker?" Even though the director James looked like he had calmed down but deep inside he is fuming.

Liam gritted his teeth when his eyes landed on Blake, who is supposed to he the one who is late and not him.

"I apologize, Director.." Liam could only lower his head in shame and embarrassment.

Director James made a 'tsk' sound while looking at the actor in front of him.

"Don't act like you're the main character or something. Your role is not that important. I could replace it anytime." With that director James walk off in an awful mood.

Not only was the director in a bad mood but also the rest of the staff.

Why wouldn't they be in a bad mood? They just wasted an hour waiting for some small actor.

Liam would be shooting the first scene with the protagonist of the movie.

Liam only had five scenes in the movie. Two is with the protagonist, another two is with the psycho killer, and the other scene is the scene where he dies.

Liam was quickly pulled into the dressing room by the makeup staff after the director left.

...

A sly smirk formed on Zack's lips as he recalled Liam's face when he was getting humiliated by the director infront of everyone.

Zack actually planned Liam to be late.

Liam planned for Blake to be late afterall so why couldn't Zack do the same for Liam?

Zack ordered the system to disable Liam's phone signal when Liam was about to call an uber. Zack also gave Liam's Manager a ton of work to do today and caused Liam's ride to break down.

Even though Liam is also Zack's employee but it is still Zack's mission to save the villain, protect him, and also take revenge for him.

But Zack was still careful by silently taking attacking on Liam because Liam still has the protagonist halo afterall.

Zack leisurely sipped his coffee that he bought earlier on. No one got angry at him or disturb him because they know that he was Cedric's close friend.

Cedric had informed the director about Zack's arrival today which was okay to director James as long as Zack doesn't disturb their shooting.

Zack sat under the shade of the umbrella being held by an assistant that Cedric gave him.

He(Zack) was just eyeing the villain from time to time, who still had system 07 in his(Blake) arms.

Even though system 07 is with Blake, Zack can still communicate with it. Even if system 07 was across the earth they could still communicate because of their bond.

In this way, system 07 is also very good for spying.

...

There wasn't really anything interesting or a big plot had during the filming of knife.

All the interesting plot will happen after the movie but Zack still didn't let his guard down by sending system 07 to spy on filming grounds everyday as different animals in disguise if he couldn't come.

Just as Zack expected, nothing very big had happened.

The filming was smooth sailing except a few times when Liam tried to sabotage Blake.

Liam only did minor things such as accidentally exchanging his bento with Blake which had fish that Blake coincidentally is allergic to.

But Zack came to the rescue of course and also gave the villain a little payback for what he had done, by accidentally locking the restroom door on Liam.

Liam remained dense and arrogant, thinking he still had advantage of knowing the future, and didn't take the things that Zack secretly did to him to heart. He(Liam) didn't even know that Zack did it in the first place afterall.

...

I'm sorry its very short chapter. I was rushing to upload this chapter after 3 whole weeks of being inactive in this novel. I've gotten unmotivated and uninterested but I will try my best to finish this arc atleast and maybe this whole novel. Once again, I'm very sorry for the long update.