Ch 18

Arc 2.4- Sickly Student In Highschool

"Sorry we're late." A voice was heard as soon as the door opened which caught the attention of everyone in the room.

A tall guy with blonde hair and brown eyes entered the room.

The girls had heart in their eyes when they saw an attractive guy entered.

"Zack, get in." The blonde boy or as we know as Isaac called for Zack when he realized he hadn't entered yet.

Everyone felt everything was in slow motion all of the sudden when a pair of long legs entered the room

His black hair swayed with the wind and the uniform he wore look incredible on him.

"Fuck.. I feel like I'm turning gay." A student said which broke the silence and slow motion.

"Hey! I was having a slow motion moment there and you broke it!" Another added.

The girls and even boys had hearts in there eyes as they saw a boy so attractive that he didn't seem to exist in reality.

"Is he even real?" A student asked.

"Pinch, me.. I think I'm dreaming." Another added.

"Alright, introduce yourselves." Mr.Hans spoke.

Isaac introduce himself first.

"Nice to meet all of you. I am Isaac Woods and I hope we get along well." With that his introduction is done.

"Hi Isaac! Can I call you mine?" A student from the middle row shouted out loud which cause Everyone to giggle.

Isaac smiled but ignored her.

"Good morning. I'm Zack Williams. It's my pleasure to be here." Zack said with a smile.

"Ahhhh, mom!~ my eyes had been blessed!" A student said.

"The dimples are the death of me."

Zack didn't focus on the students and look around the room. His eyes caught sight of a boy with his head on his desk.

Zack felt his heart skip a beat. He found him.

A wide smile appear on his lips.

"Alright, you may take your seat." Mr.Hans said.

"Isaac sit beside Xander." Mr.Hans pointed of the villain at the back. Xander Lee is the name of the villain.

Zack frowned when he heard this and immediately raised his hand.

"Yes, Zack?" Mr.Hans said.

"Can I sit beside Xander instead of Isaac, sir?" Zack asked politely.

Mr.Hans didn't have the heart to decline and so he agreed.

Zack happily skipped towards his lover.

"Hi!" Zack smiled widely as soon as he arrived at the villain desk.

"Mhm?" Xander raised his head up and a glimpse of confusion was seen in his normally cold face. His eyes froze when he saw an attractive man infront of his eyes.

"I'm Zack, your new seatmate. Nice to meet you, Xander." Zack introduced himself as he sat on the chair beside Xander.

Xander is still in a daze.

"Alright, since it's our first day of class. I'll let everyone get to know each other well. So I'll take my leave first. Have fun." Mr.Hans broke Xander's daze.

After Mr.Hans left, Xander was about to reply to Zack but a lot of his classmates surrounded Zack already.

Zack felt annoyed by all these people surrounding him and he only wants to talk with his lover at the moment.

"Ehem, give me some space will you all. Please?" Zack spoke in a kind tone but his face wasn't so kind. Everyone went away hesitantly.

Now that No one is disturbing them, Zack turned to face Xander and smiled.

"So?" Zack said.

"Hi." Xander kept a short reply.

"You're rather cold aren't you?" Zack laughed sweetly

Xander pursed his lips. Though he is a very smart student, he is quiet and quite cold and no one really talks to him because of this.

Zack continued to talk while Xander listened quietly. The atmosphere between them is quite harmonious.

Their classmates eyed Xander with envy. The new student, Zack seems rather close with him now.

"Who's he?" Evelyn asked his deskmate Anastasia.

"Who? The dude with glasses?" Anastasia asked which Evelyn nodded to.

"Oh, His name is Xander. He is very smart, always ranks first in everything, and always win in every competitions. But his flaw is.. that he's very cold and.. uhm.. Nerdy?" Anastasia introduce Xander to Evelyn.

Evelyn pursed her lips as she listened with great interest. Just as she was about to ask more about Xander, someone went infront of her desk.

"Hey there." A deep voice sounded above Evelyn which made her look up to see a certain brunette.

"I'm Marvin. Nice to meet you Evelyn." Marvin gave his signature smile which makes every girl's heart race.

"Oh. Hi." Evelyn glanced at him before turning his eyes back to Xander.

"So, do you want to hang out with me after school?" Marvin asked while putting his hand on Evelyn's desk, clearly showing off the luxury branded watch he is wearing.

The watch piqued Evelyn's interest immediately. However it made her think, if she agrees to Marvin's invitation he will quickly lose interest on her because it is obvious that Marvin is the player type.. but if she rejects him, Marvin might think she is different from other girls so will get interested in her.

"No, thank you." Evelyn smiled in an obviously fake way which made Marvin quite surprise.

'She's very different from the other girls..' Madvin smirk as he gain interest on Evelyn.

"Alright." Marvin gave up.. for now.

After Marvin left, Anastasia spoke to Evelyn.

"Evelyn, Marvin is a player! Don't get trick by him!" Anastasia was truly worried.

"I know.. but I can change him." Evelyn smirk.

Anastasia look at Evelyn dumbfounded.

"Wtf..?" Anastasia quietly whispered.(Felt right to add this part cause that would be what I'd feel if I were in this situation.)

...

(Sorry for the previous error)
To be continued..