Ch 8.2

Arc 1.7- Entertainment industry's Mysterious CEO

(Edited)

Inside the movie premiere's venue.

A couple of famous celebrities who were invited are happily chatting with director James anf the actors of the movie.

The sponsors of the movie were talking to themselves to get more connections for their business.

But the most awaited for all these people is only one person, Cedric Gray.

He is afterall the assistant of the CEO of the most powerful company in the entertainment industry.

If they gain the favor of Cedric it is akin to gaining favor of the mysterious CEO of the company.

It is a hidden rule that no matter how powerful or wealthy you are.. You must never offend W Entertainment aka Zack's company.

Your influence will dissappear as soon as you offend them. They control everything.

The influence of the public is in the CEO's hand..

As these thoughts circle around the people's mind, Blake entered the hall in all his majesty.

The female celebrities that were invited felt that they couldn't compare at all to Blake.

Blake has that beauty that could attract both male and females. His looks are basically genderless. Like how people it say, "a child between a man and a woman."

The protagonist of knife shortly arrived behind Blake yet no one paid attention to him.

The protagonist of knife, or let's call him, Noah silently cried. Because even him, has been caught in Blake's charm.

Noah silently move towards the director to have a small chat with him before the premiere begins.

Blake was quickly surrounded by a couple of people wanting to have a chat with him.

"Mr.Black, your skin is so nice! May I know your skin routine?" A female celebrity asked.

"I don't even know what I use on my skin." Blake silently thought when he remembered how his makeup artist put numbers on each of his face products so he'll know which one to use first.

As the questioning of Blake continued the man everyone had been waiting had finally arrived.

Cedric wore a Black suit with a gray tie. He looks domineering when he entered the hall.

But what caught people's attention more was the man who entered with him.

Blonde hair pushed back, blue eyes, and a face that immediately made the most handsome celebrity in this room feel insecure.

The man wore a white suit and a Black tie with black crystal cufflinks. He is also wearing a pair of custom made leather shoes.

It's Zack.

"Who's this person?" Is in the minds of the people who hadn't met Zack.

Cedric lookspolite around Zack which made people more curious about the identity of this mysterious guy.

A smile appeared of Zack's face as he moved his eyes to director James who was also looking at him.

"Director." Zack greeted with a handshake.

"Mr.Zack, it's nice to see you tonight." Said the director with a smile.

Cedric followed behind Zack and stood to his side like every assistant would do which made people speculate their relationship even more.

"Mr.Gray, it's nice to see you come at the premiere." Director James is genuinely excited to see Cedric had come too.

Cedric hummed as he nodded his head as his form of saying, "Yes, I heard you but I don't want to talk.".

The director understood this and didn't further associate with Cedric and Zack as he continued to talk to other guest before the premiere starts.

Zack's eyes glance around his surroundings before stopping at Blake's figure. He could feel his heartbeat quicken.

A frown visibly formed in his face as he shook his head slightly when he felt something odd.

He shouldn't feel this way towards Blake. Blake might look like his lover back in his original world but he is not him, never will.. right?

Zack close his eyes before entering the double door in front of him which leads to the theater.

...

Blake felt a pair of eyes on him. He lift up his gaze from the people surrounding him to look at the direction where those eyes are from.

He could see Zack turning around to enter the theater.

Blake felt weirdly comfortable whenever he is with Zack which is not normal for him, who doesn't like to interact with people too often or even be with them.

Blake could only held back his uneasiness when surrounded by people because it is normal if he wants to be an actor.

Blake's eyes moved away from Zack's figure as he continued to chat with the people in front of him again.

...