Ch 9

Arc 1.8- Entertainment industry's Mysterious CEO

(Edited)

Everyone sat on their seats as the movie is about to play on the big screen. Many were anticipating to see 'knife' because it is another work of Director James which is a big name in the entertainment industry.

Director James works has always been high quality and popular to youngsters and even older people..

Everyone held their breath as the movie started playing.

The first scene played a minute or two after.

Noah, who is the protagonist of the movie stood still, his back facing the camera as he stared at a tall building infront of him.

A couple of seconds later, Noah or his character's name, Mike entered the building in a black suit.

...

Everyone inside the theater is in cold sweat as a psychotic laugh echoed in the room.

At this point the movie has reached the climax. It's a fight between the villain and the protagonist , Mike.

"Do you think you could win against me in this condition?" The psycho killer laughed as he stared at the Mike on the floor.

Blood kept flowing from the bullet wound on Mike's arm and bruises could be seen in his face. He sure does look like he is in worse condition.

Meanwhile the psycho killer look clean, not a single dust or wrinkle can be seen on his off white shirt.

But of course, in every hero versus villian fight. Everyone will know who will win.. the Good.

"I won't be able to fight you in this condition, you pyschotic son of a bitch.." The Mike manage to mutter.

"Oh? I'm glad you know, Mikey~" The psycho killer made a creepy smile.

"But they will." Mike said as he made eye contact with a sniper from the building beside theirs.

The psycho killer's eyes darkened as muffled laughter escaped his chapped and blooded lips.

"How stupid, Mr.Assassin." The pyscho killer said with a blank face as if he wasn't just laughing a second ago.

"Do you think it's a good idea to reveal the identity of the sniper to me?" The killer added.

But everything was just going to plan as to what the protagonist predicted.

The pyscho killer gets distracted too easily. That's his only flaw which the protagonist took advantage of.

"Hah? Why aren't you answering now?" The killer chuckled.

A sinister chuckle escaped Mike lips.

"If there is a next time.."

Woosh!

"Focus, okay?" Mike smiled after suddenly appeared in front of the villian, standing and looking like he wasn't the same person who was almost laying on the floor beaten up.

The protagonist had ran and stood calmly infront of the villain in less than a second.

"Wha-" Before the villain could process things, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen.

"Never underestimate an assassin known for their speed." Mike then added, "Cause you'll never know that a second later a knife is already inside your body."

The pratoganist stared at the villain who is frowning from the pain.

"Au revoir."

...

Clap! Clap!

Everyone clapped their hands at the end of the movie. The movie was magnificent.

"The scenes were played beautifully." Someone commented.

"Hmm, especially the ending scene. The villain's and pratoganist's acting are marvelous."

Director James is smiling ear to ear when he heard people complimenting his work.

After a while Director James made a small speech on the stage. Thanking the guest and the staff like usual.

"I hope everyone will attend the afterparty banquet that my amazing staffs specially prepared." After Director James ended his speech everyone was making their way to the next location.

...

I'm truly sorry for not updating this story for a while now. I've been busy with school and my social life these days. So, I'm again truly sorry for the late update and also for this very very short chapter.