1.All Aboard

Queen of Tils, known for her power, courage and strong will to protect her pack- her family, is now hiding in the human society as one of them.

She found her new ,,home" in an abandoned hotel at the border with the forest-her forest. Using her powers, she remodeled and remade it inside.

One night, as she came home, deep in thought looking at the starry sky, she heard something. She turned around ready to attack only to see a boy her age with jet black hair pulled back into a ponytail and dark blue eyes sitting by the wall of the hotel.

"You shouldn't be walking around here alone." He said coldly.

"I could say the same about you. Plus, this is a private property."

"Since when? This place has been abandoned for years."

"Since I moved here and I have the papers to prove it."

"Hmph. Aren't you worried that something will come out of there and bite you?" He said looking at the forest.

"Already did..." She said under her breath. "Aren't you? It seems like you are waiting for that to happen."

"Maybe. He said with a smirk."

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Call it my sanctuary. It's the most quiet place around the city...or was..." He said getting up.

"You can hang around if you want. I don't mind." She said making a few steps towards the entrance.

"Won't your family mind?"

"I don't have one. I live alone." She said opening the door.

"I didn't get your name."

"Nayna..." She said closing it leaving him behind.

"Humans are such vain creatures. They see everything as their own. They don't see their boundaries... They have been punished by the Gods to never be part of nature again...And yet, why does it feel like we were the ones punished? They seem to get everything they want in their punishment, while we lose more and more under the protection of the Gods...Were they wrong?" She thought looking out the window at the departing silhouette of the boy, until he disappeared into the darkness.

A few days passed but she didn't see the boy again but she couldn't care less. As she was walking aimlessly through the streets deep it thoughts she got a weird feelings like a pull towards an unknown location. Curious, she complied to the call getting to a train station. The pull made her want to go down. She changed back to her original form and jumped in the empty space of the elevator, on top of it. The elevator seemed to descend forever. when it finally stopped, she jumped off.

/(Meanwhile, in the elevator)/

A boy with auburn hair covered by a green hat with goggles over it was looking at his phone from his place on the floor of the elevator then looked up at the other occupant of the of the elevator, a boy with raven black hair covered by a blue bandanna, his cobalt eyes looking at his own phone.
"Hey. Did you get a message too?"

The raven haired boy gave him a cold side glance as he closes his phone then turned away from him ignoring his question.

"Ah. You could answer me at least." Said the Goggle head frustrated.

Suddenly, the elevator picks up speed and goes past the lowest level, both looking at the back wall of the elevator that was made out of glass seeing how fast they were moving.

"Oh. My destiny's really starting to bite."

The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open to reveal an underground train station with trains stopped on every direction, all in different colors and forms.