17.Bizarre Bazaar

The currents were picking up and they were sliding over the water towards the north quicker.

"Wow, this is working great. We should be able to get to that Autumn Leaf Fair thingie in no time." Takuya said with his goggles on.
"Let's hope so." Bokomon said.
"And let's hope the Toucanmon are there." Tommy said from his barrel then looked down to see Neemon was sound asleep."How can anyone sleep at a time like this? Doesn't he know we have important things to do?" He asked.
"Like what? Sweep up the raft? Relax." JP said as he steered the raft.

"Man, we are cooking along now." Said Takuya as the air got colder, icebergs started to appear in the water around them. "Well, maybe cooking really isn't the right word." Said the google head shivering.

"You guys don't like the cold?" Asked Nayna amused looking back at them, her white hair flying behind her.

"Are you kidding? Who does?" Said Takuya.

"Yeah, I can't feel my fingers." Shivered Zoe trying to warm herself up somehow only for Koji to offer her his jacket.

"Take it."

"Yeah? You sure?" She asked looking at his back only to see him nod his head. "Grazie! You're the best." Said the blonde taking the offered jacket and putting it on to JP's horror.

Suddenly Tommy shouted.

"Neemon, wake up! You can't sleep in the cold! You'll freeze to death!"

Hearing the yelling, Neemon jerked up scared.

"Hey, look at that." Said Bokomon looking ahead, making everyone else do the same.

"What are you looking at?" JP asked.

"Land ahead!" The digimon announced.

"Wait. At the speed this raft has... It won't stop at the first contact with the land. Plus the snow-" Said Nayna but she didn't managed to end her sentence as the raft hit the Land and continued sliding on the fresh snow day rather smoothly.

"I don't know why you were so worried about. That went better than I thought it would be, but where's that Autumn Fair thing?" Takuya asked only for Bokomon to pull out his book.

"It should be just up ahead." He said.

"Well, there is something up ahead." Said Zoe nervously getting everyone's attention to look ahead. "But it doesn't look very fair."

"Well, this should be fun." Said Nayna as they were approaching a huge crater.

"Everyone, hold on to something so we don't fall off the raft." Yelled Koji and everyone did as they were told except for Nayna who stood up taking a pose as she was surfing.

"Are you crazy!? Sit down! Now!" Shouted Koji worried.

"Are you kidding? And lose a chance like this? No way!" She laughed as the raft fell on the sloped side of the crater, their sail braking in the process making everyone even more tense except for Nayna who seemed to have a blast.

As they were sliding on the slanted surface, their raft was picking up more and more speed.

"Heh, seems like fun isn't over! But the Faire is right behind that Snowman." Said Nayna.

"SNOWMAN!?" They all shouted in disbelief looking at the snow figure in their path, all shielding their heads as they hit it. The impact destroyed both the snowman and the raft, sending pieces of wood and snow everywhere as the kids got thrown on the bottom of the crater that was, luckily, close.

"Now that was more than I was expecting." Grunted Takuya as all the air from his lungs got knocked out.

"Hey, it's warm here" Said Koji touching the grassy ground.