14.Beastie girls

Whamon reached the island and left the kids on the beach before submerging back into the water where he always belonged.

"See ya, buddy!" Said Takuya

"Bye!"

"Aloha!"

"Ciao, Whamon!"

"So, there he goes." Said Koji looking at the water.

"Nice of you to point out the obvious." Said Takuya.

"Don't be such boys." Said Zoe happily.

"My dear Zoe, what has gotten into you?" Asked Bokomon surprised by the blonde's outburst of happiness.

"You can't blame a girl for feeling good on such a beautiful day. Especially a girl who has her spirit back."

"And let us not forget who has a beast spirit now." Said JP excited.

"Let's hear it for J.P., the princely beast of thunder." Cheered Zoe.

"And Zoe, princess of the summer breeze." Said JP returning the cheer.

"And Takuya, king of I'm gonna be sick!"

Nayna watched them bored, suddenly she picked up a noise so she turned towards the island, inspecting the palm forest and the treeline for the source. As she couldn't see anything, she turned back towards the others.

"We are all happy for you but we should move." Said Nayna.

"Right..."

The group started to walk along the beach, close to the waves that were crushing on the side of their track.

"Y'know, I can't help but notice that it's summer and we're at a beach."

"I noticed that." Said Zoe using her hand to protect her eyes as she looked at the ocean.

"Yeah, you know what that means." Said Tommy stopping too, the others doing so too.

"Summer vacation!" They all cheered, except for Nayna who continued to walk ahead.

"The waves!" Cheered Tommy as one just splashed on the ground.

"Shell hunting!" Said Zoe holding a starfish.

"Lots of sunshine!" Cheered JP too.

"Yeah, put it all together and what have you got? The beach, baby!" Said Takuya looking at the ocean.

"Takuya, aren't you forgetting something? We're supposed to be on a mission here. We'd be stupid to let our guard down."

"He's right." Said Nayna finally stopping and looking back to the group. "You'll have all the time in the world for that after you finish your job."

"Sheesh, you two are always so dense! Come on! Loosen up for once!" Said Zoe hooking her arm with Nayna's.

"Yeah! C'mon, you gotta lighten up there, buddy." Said Takuya as he started to jab Koji in his side with his elbow tickling him."Yeah, stop being a party pooper." Said JP getting on Koji's free side and started to tickle him with his finger.

"No, wait! Enough, guys, I just think that-" He said trying to contain himself from laughing.

"Yes you are. You're being pooey." Said Tommy a bit disturbed.

"Stop it! Huh?" Shouted the raven haired before looking at the younger boy.

"It can't hurt to take a short break. We've earned it."

"Zoe's right. We have earned it."

"Fine, whatever. I'm obviously outnumbered here." Said Koji in defeat with a small blush.