Chapter 9

"What happened to you?" Jimin grinned when he seen Taehyung's gloomy image. His grin slowly started to fade into a slight frown seeing Taehyung only shrug as a response. He nudge his shoulder, but Taehyung only moved away with an upset expression tied to his face.

"Actually, what happened, Taehyung?" Jimin whispered and scooted his seat closer to the boy. He waited and waited for a response but Taehyung only payed attention to the teacher's words more instead of his best friend. And it went like that, no words. Just their eyes up at the board displaying their boring assignment they didn't care about.

"Taehyungie, let's go talk." Jimin grabbed onto Taehyung's wrist and led him through the filled hallways, they raised to the highest level and left in secret to the rooftop.

"Why so sad?" Jimin sat them down at their spot, he sat in front of Taehyung and not besides him like he usually does. He placed his hands on either side of his face and held him up, "why so sad?" he asked again, drooping his head to match Taehyung's own.

"I- I don't want to talk about it." Taehyung finally made up his mind to speak. He leaned onto one of Jimin's palms and began to maintain eye contact with the shiny eyes in front of him. Jimin cooed softly but reminded himself about the main topic.

"Are you sure? I know how you get when you hold things in, darling. We can talk about it. Everything will be okay, I promise." He reassured, with a smile. Taehyung stared into Jimin's intriguing eyes, he was ready to take a deep breath and let everything out but Jimin would like weirdly of him when he finds out the truth.

"No, I'm okay." He denied again. Jimin glanced all over his uptight expression and let it go, he respected Taehyung's decision. "Well, I heard hugs make everything better. Do you want to test the theory?" He let go of his cheeks and got ready to pounce over to Taehyung's body.

"Sure." For the first time today, Taehyung smiled. Jimin nodded and pounced. Taehyung groaned softly when he was pushed over to the ground and having a body on top made it difficult to breathe.

"Oh, didn't mean to press to much." Jimin awkwardly moved away and looked everywhere but Taehyung's suspicion. "Come back, I didn't get to hold you good." He pouted. Jimin sighed and nodded, he moved back and they hugged again, and suddenly Jimin was back on top of Taehyung's chest.

"Tae-" Taehyung hushed him by pushed his head down gently. "You're fine. Just lay back and enjoy it." Taehyung teased slightly before he tighten his grip on Jimin's body. Jimin was starting to get slightly self-conscious, he tried and tried but Taehyung would only hold him and tell him it's all right.

"Taehyung, please, I'm serious." Jimin looked straight into his eyes. Taehyung nodded and let go, "I'm sorry." He whispered. Jimin removed himself from Taehyung's presents and just moved to the side.

He lowered his glaze and played with his fingers with a pout on his mouth, "it's okay." Taehyung and sat up looking over to the boy. His mind drifted off into thoughts, thoughts about Jimin.

Weight was something Jimin always cared about, something that started a few years after comments. The meanest words throned his life and his image, then he slowly started to care more about how much the scale said instead of what his body wanted.

Taehyung has been spectator all through those years, watching Jimin ruin himself. And he was going to change that, overtime of course. "You must be hungry, huh?" Taehyung placed his palm on Jimin's chin, scoping to his eyes. Jimin shook his head, "I ate breakfast." He quietly told. Taehyung smiled softly, "good. That's what I want to hear." He began to move his thumb, rubbing it on Jimin's face in a slow soothing manner.

The pout that was once on Jimin's face turned to a smile, an expression Taehyung loved to see. "So, we're skipping second period?" Taehyung shrugged and retreated his hand, he sat back up and stared up at the sky.