Chapter 10

After the week was over, the weekend arrived and so did the state fair. Taehyung has been sticking to Jimin for the whole week, more than usual. It weirded Jimin out but as time went on, Jimin was just as affectionate as Taehyung was.

At this moment, they were spending time in Jimin's bedroom waiting for the clock to turn to six so they could head to the state fair like they planned before hand. "Let's cuddle." Taehyung suggested, but Jimin was too focused on the screen that reflected a video game.

"Jiminie, baby." He whined, shaking Jimin's arm. Jimin sent a glare to him signal his dislike, but Taehyung didn't care, he want Jimin on the bed with him. "Ji-" Jimin paused the game and faced to turn the sulking boy.

"Sit on my lap and cuddling onto me." Jimin said. Taehyung blinked, he was suddenly blushing and hesitant. Jimin eased the tension with a help of his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung lowered his glaze and simply nodded, he got up from his seat and stood in front of Jimin's presents.

He swallowed a lump and slowly started to move his legs on either side of Jimin's chair and slowly did he squat down. He jolted when he felt Jimin's lower half on his bottom, "I'm not forcing you. If you don't want to sit down, it's totally fine." He reassured with a gentle smile. Taehyung nodded and relaxed for a second then lowered down again, until he was inches away from Jimin's face.

He felt palms on his waist, he panted softly and eased down. Although he felt like his heart was going to jump out at any time, he was actually thrilled at their position. He smiled and nuzzled into Jimin's nape and sighed.

He closed his eyes and laid comfortably while Jimin went back to playing the video game, although he had a hard time, he made it work. Taehyung started to doze off on his lap, "no homo." He whispered and drifted to sleep.

Jimin narrowed his eyebrows, he wanted homo. At this point, this position was quite promising. Jimin grinned to his thoughts, but something stopped in his place. He realized best friends don't act like this.

Obviously.

Best friends don't cuddle, they don't call each other baby or darling, and best friends certainly don't sit on each other's laps facing each other. Well, he didn't care. Whatever worked for them worked for them only.

Who cared how close they were? If either of them were complaining than they don't have a problem.

He removed the concept out of his mind and payed more attention to the soft snoring on happened near his ear. With a pleased look on his face, he turned the game off and picked Taehyung up which made Taehyung wake up.

"Jimin, put me down. You'll drop me!" He tried to push away before they both got hurt but Jimin didn't seem to care about the comments. Taehyung squeaked and buried his head down into Jimin's neck and with arms tightly around his shoulders, "I got you, darling." Jimin mumbled softly and stood up with taehyung on him, once he felt Taehyung clang onto him like a koala, Jimin moved his hands under his thighs which made Taehyung yelp softly, and slowly began to walk to the bed.

"I may not seem strong but I am." Jimin whispered into his ear before he gently laid Taehyung on the bed, then himself. Taehyung could still feel the after feeling of his thighs being grasped onto, he liked it. He knew he probably looked like a redden tomato but so be it. He huffed and scooted behind Jimin's side laying body, he scooted close enough to feel Jimin's back touching his chest.

Jimin let a hum out and and nuzzled closer, and Taehyung simply embraced him. While the cuddling was on session, their eyes began to feel heavy and hard to keep open. They mumbled their happiness and went to sleep for a short nap that wasn't scheduled in their day.