Chapter 11

"Taehyungie." Jimin called out, he patted the mattress down but no body was felt. "Tae?" He called out again, this time he opened his eyes, he saw no one but himself in his bedroom. "That's weird. He never leaves so early." He mumbled to himself and sat up, glancing around his room.

He softly sighed and unplugged his phone for the charger, he went to his message app and sent a text message to Taehyung, then he wobbled to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth while he kept an eye on his phone, then the memories from last night came back.

He wiggled in a happy motion, creasing smiling taking over his once tired expression. "My first kiss was with him." He made a realization and soon was overjoyed with his night with Taehyung. Once he was finished in the bathroom, he moved back into his bedroom. He pouted softly when he got no message from him, he sighed but got an idea.

He would go over Taehyung's house and see what's going on. So, he got dressed and wished his parents farewell before settling into his car and starting the drive to Taehyung's home. The drive wasn't long and before he knew it, he was on the porch.

He knocked on the door and waited, soon Mister Kim opened the door. "Is Taehyungie at home?" Jimin smiled at the older man, "no, he just left an hour ago. He said he was going to met up with a girl." He smiled back at Jimin. "Oh okay. Well, I'll be leaving now." He bowed his head and walked back into his car.

Now, he was confused. Why was Taehyung with Sana? He scoffed softly, quite upset with the thoughts that made him feel insecure about them. He drove off and went to one more place, "get your ass out the house. I'm outside." He sent a voicemail message.

He tossed his phone and began to softly punch his steering wheel. But really, why was he with her? Did he regret kissing him? Did he realize he liked Sana? The car door opening took him out of his thoughts, "bitch." Jungkook mumbled with a slight smile. Jimin smiled as well and drove off, they decided to have breakfast at a restaurant.

"I want to talk about something. Could you listen to my worries?" Jimin shyly told, sitting himself down on the seat of the booth. Jungkook speared a look, a playful one but when he noticed Jimin's droopy frown, he stopped messing around and hummed softly, "go ahead." He said. Jimin looked up and smiled softly before he went on, "so Taehyung and I kissed last night-" he was stopped.

"You and Taehyung kissed? I thought you guys were like in a relationship already." Jimin sent a warning expression towards the younger, "no, we're just best friends." He mumbled getting an eye roll from Jungkook. "Okay, whatever continue." Jimin nodded and lowered his gaze down to his fidgeting fingers.

"We went back to my house and went to sleep. I thought we were good but when I woke up, I was alone. And when I texted him, he never answered and I went to his home and his dad opened the door and told me Taehyung was with a girl which is obviously Sana." He panted softly, "so, what the fuck is he doing with Sana?" He growled.

Jungkook took all Jimin's fast speaking words and nodded softly before he opened his mouth, "he's dumb for leaving." Jimin rubbed his temples, "I know." He whined and laid his head on the table. Jungkook felt bad. Jimin didn't deserve to be left, he didn't deserve to be silent by Taehyung, and Taehyung certainly didn't deserve Jimin in Jungkook's eyes.

"He's probably processing his feelings." He suggested but lowered his head when Jimin straighten his posture and glared darkly over him. "Processing his feelings with Sana? Really? What the fuck, kook." He groaned loudly and slammed his hand on the table. Jungkook shrugged and pulled his phone out, Jimin rolled his eyes to his actions and stared out the window.

"I've lost my appetite." He stated, but he was. Jungkook hummed and got up, he waited for Jimin to do the same and both left the restaurant and into his car. "Wanna chill out my house? I have cats at home." Jimin chuckled softly at Jungkook's innocent words and nodded, "I'll like that." He smiled and started the drive back to Jungkook's home.